It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Business Analyst
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
Would you like to join a company whose name matters in the world of IT?
Do you have knowledge or even experience with SQL?
Do you have strong presentation skills? Are you familiar with agile methodologies?
If your answer to these questions is yes, then keep on reading because we might have the right job for you.
The IBM CIO - Chief information Office which deals with all the internal applications and websites used by IBMers worldwide is now looking for IT specialists.
Your tasks will look like:
- Liaise with key stakeholders and conduct discovery sessions to get exact requirements.
- Document exact business needs along with both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Create wireframes, mockups and data and process models
- Investigate the operational system of an organization/business to detect opportunities for change
- Assess whether business benefits are realized post-implementation of solutions
- Communicating requirements to the development and QA team,
- Prioritize the requirements.
- Perform trouble-shooting, problem solving
- Act as focal point to the Project Manager and interlock with all internal and external counterparts
- Provide possible interim solutions in case system support cannot be delivered in time
- Problem resolution: responsibilities will include analysis and resolution of incidents and problem tickets related to business applications.
- Responsible for preparing and maintaining all required documents i.e. Business Requirement Document, Functional Requirement Document, Use Case
- User Acceptance Testing - preparation of test cases and testing
- Facilitating the negotiation of requirements from the multiple stakeholders.
- Assisting in preparing the business case
- Identifying the current AS-Is and future state TO-Be of business processes.
- Helping the business stakeholders envision the future and how their work will need to change to support the future.
What do you need for your success?
• Relevant business and system analysis experience in the development of IT requirements
• Strong analytical abilities and problem solving skills and an informed, evidence-based approach
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to handle multiple priorities, work independently and deliver high-quality products under pressure
• Good understanding of IT related best practices and processes
• Strong SQL knowledge, data modeling
• Fluent in English
• Proven team player, committed to meeting the common goals
• Able to deal with ambiguity and influence positive outcomes
• Strong interest in business and business development
• Good understanding of information technology
What can you expect of us?
• Salary starting from 2000 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience and language proficiency
• Annual performance bonus payment
• Performance evaluation on regular basis
• Subsidized meal-tickets
• Flexible working time and home office
• Three additional vacation days
• Up to three self-recovery days
• 100% sick leave compensation
• Life insurance and supplementary pension savings program
• Private medical sanatorium
• Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
• Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses – both internal and external
• Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• MultiSport card
• Special IBM discounts
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.