It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Statutory Accounting Analyst
Primary job category
Do you have experience with complex accounting or audit ?
Become Financial Statements Accounting Analyst and join our Statutory Accounting Team at IBM.
Your role will consist of:
• preparation of financial statements under International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
• ensuring compliance with regulatory and external reporting requirements and statutory filing deadlines for IBM legal entities
• identification of US GAAP to Statutory differences, adjustment analysis & decision making on proper accounting treatment
• communication with various counterparts (external audit firms and internal teams)
• support external and internal audit cycle
• working on various projects, analyses and reports
What do we expect:
• 2 years of audit experience or complex accounting
• knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS
• Strong communication skills
• Good team player with ability to work under pressure
• Fluent English
Preference will be given to the candidates who hold the relevant rights to work within the EU.
The Benefits will include:
• Salary starting from EUR 1.800 gross / month, depending on relevant experience, skills and language proficiency
• Performance evaluation on regular basis
• Flexible working time (core hours from 9 am to 3 pm)
• Home office
• 20 or 25 days of holiday + 3 additional vacation days
• 3 sick days
• 100% sick leave compensation
• Parking facilities for bikes and cars
• Education package (ACCA, classroom or e-learning courses, internal or external trainings)
• Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Life insurance and supplementary pension savings program
• ProCare - private medical center
• MultiSport card
• Special IBM discounts
• Attractive Well-being program including Sitting massages
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.