It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Talent Acquisition PartnerDo you know how to find the best possible talents for IBM?
Are you passionate about latest talent acquisition strategies?
Do you want to be a part of dynamic international environment?
If your answers are ""YES"", then we have a right job for you!
What would be your responsibilities?
- Regular interactions with hiring managers and internal clients
- Preparation, organization and active participation in the interviews
- Developing a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
- Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates
- Preparing, executing and evaluating employer branding activities such as jobfairs and recruitment workshops
- Work on different interesting projects on local but also regional level related to recruitment area but also to wider HR area
What do you need for your success?
• Minimum two years of recruiting experience
• Fluent English plus any other language is beneficial
• Communication skills (able to handle proactive “direct cold calls”), effective communication with business
• Ability to work as part of the team
• Excellent organizational skills
• Be prepared for innovation and changing environment
What benefits do we offer?
- Annual performance bonus payment
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Special IBM discounts
- Diners club - private credit card
- Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral
- Flexible working time
- Three additional vacation days
- International environment
- Life Insurance
- Medical sanatorium
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
-Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.