It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
Cost Controller / ConsolidatorCost Controller is end to end owner of cost spend area, taking decisions on proper cost recognition and exposed directly to CFO.
What you will do:
• End to end finance management of the cost spend area (e.g. HW, SW, Maintenance, Facilities, Network) incurred in consequence of the service delivery to our customers (involvement in the process since the order is raised in procurement tools, where financial analyst gives finance approval, to the final recovery/allocation of cost to dedicated accounts)
• Take decisions on proper cost recognition (incl. responsibility to calculate and request accruals/deferrals based on the status of service delivery and status of invoicing; understand the B/S position)
• Analyze actual position of specific cost pool (e.g. HW, SW, Maintenance, Facilities, Network); identify areas of cost take out actions and possibilities towards achievements of targets and challenges
• Create reports, bridges explaining identified variance on measured metric and build the forecast which is further presented to CFO and Delivery counterparts
• Finance advisory for CFO following financial and accounting principles US GAAP
• Regular interlock with the operation and delivery organization in terms of financial assessment opportunities and risks (forecast building), regular interlock with finance contract teams in terms of proper cost recovery and information sharing
What we expect from you:
• 5-7 years of experience in Finance area (controlling/reporting/accounting and finance principles)
• This is a senior level position, not managerial one.
• Possibility of further growth.
• Logical and analytical skills, good communication skills, problem solving
• Excellent Excel skills
• Time management, prioritization, ability to work with tight deadlines, ability to work under stress
• Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing environment
What benefits we offer:
- Attractive compensation
- Special IBM discounts
- Diners club - private credit card
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Contribution to pension plan
- Refer a friend bonus
- Flexible working time
- Home office
- Attractive Well-being program
- Three additional vacation days
- Attractive location in the city – Tower 115
- Parking facilities for bikes and cars
- Private medical sanatorium
- Life insurance
- Three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Quality education offerings (external/internal courses)
- Long term career opportunities
- Participation in international projects
Prehlásenie o rovnosti príležitostí
Spoločnosť IBM sa snaží vytvárať diverzifikované prostredie a je hrdá, že sa môže radiť medzi zamestnávateľov, ktorí podporujú rovnosť príležitostí. Všetci kvalifikovaní uchádzači budú posudzovaní bez ohľadu na rasu, farbu pleti, vierovyznanie, pohlavie, sexuálnu identitu alebo orientáciu, národnostný pôvod, genetické vlohy, zdravotné postihnutie a vek. Spoločnosť IBM sa tiež zaviazala dodržiavať všetky postupy spravodlivého zamestnávania z hľadiska občianskej príslušnosti a prisťahovalectva.