It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING UI EngineerWould you like to be a part of new journey in building and delivering data platform to enable business capabilities with increasing of performance, reliability, and scale?
IBM is establishing a brand-new Analytics Competency Center in Bratislava.
Provide digital and marketing teams the tools for a management system which allows for the understanding and analysis of performance. Deliver best in class data driven decision making for IBM Marketing
- capture specific data from IBM & Non-IBM websites
- provide a trusted, consistent and usable source of facts to systems and analysts/specialists
- apply cognitive intelligence to derive strategies for audience profiling, audience re-targeting, content personalization and optimized customer journeys.
What do you need for your success?
The UI Engineer will work closely with the Digital Business Group team on building a UI to support the DBG Management System - as well as working closely with the Data Engineering team to understand the data in building the dashboard.
• SQL using standard patterns and frameworks
• writing/using SOAP and REST web services and excellent SQL skills
• exposure to automated build, cloud, Agile method, development management tools like JIRA, Github etc.
• Salary starting from 1.600 EUR gross/month, depending on relevant experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.