It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Client Experience Advisor with Chinese languageThe world nowadays is changing faster than ever. Technology and data are reshaping industries and our lives. IBM’s access to state of the art analytics, machine learning (Watson), cloud, blockchain, etc. along with our affinity to experiment and pilot make this a truly unique opportunity to engage, learn, and lead.
Do you have good COMMUNICATION and negotiation skills?
Do you want to interact with high level EXECUTIVES?
Do you understand the DATA, analytical and STATISTICAL principles?
Are you unafraid of complexity, proactive, willing to take ownership and INITIATIVE?
Are you ready for?
- We, as Client Experience for Sales team, part of IBM Sales Management Support, work with IBM client feedback collected from around the world.
- Our analytical insights from client surveys land in the hands of each senior sales leader.
- Our Advisors analyze client feedback using advanced statistical methodologies, such as IBM Watson or SPSS and consult sales leaders on actions to be taken based on their findings.
What your daily task will look like?
- Build strong network and presence with regional Sales executives.
- Provide regular Client Experience insights & analysis and recommend action plans.
- Proactive building of client centric company culture via social communication and internal projects.
What do you need for your success?
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with fluent English and Chinese is a must
- Analytical skills - advanced/expert user of MS Excel
- Proactive, influencing, willing to take ownership and initiative
- Experience with statistical and analytical software (SAS/SPSS) is an advantage
- Experience with market research, analysis of client surveys is an advantage
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.