It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Senior Pre-Sales ArchitectWould you like to have an access to most trendy technologies such as Cloud, AI Watson, BigData or Blockchain? Are you interested to become a part of innovative commercial and government projects? Do you want to contribute to business changing solutions in new IT era? Do you have self-motivation, leverage knowledge of global company for quality and innovativeness of local technical solutions? Then apply, we are looking for you!
What would be your responsibilities?
⁃ understanding of customers’ pains both business and technology wise
⁃ identify all mandatory inputs and work closely with customers to obtain them
⁃ creation of modern and efficient solutions to address clients’ needs
⁃ be able to present proposed solution on the C-level to acquire clients’ buy in
⁃ focus on architecture solutions in a multi domain and multi-platform enterprise environment
⁃ integration with third-party solutions
⁃ performs critical evaluation and selection and /or development of the software components and hardware requirements of the applications and data
⁃ provides evaluation and selection of development methods, development processes, best practices and tools
⁃ responsible for applications related quality, performance, availability, scalability, and integrity
⁃ splits solution into parts / modules
⁃ defines interfaces and modules specification
What do you need for your success?
- SW development skills in Java are mandatory
- experience in some of the following areas: integrated systems, virtualization, SOA, cloud, big data, Hadoop, integration and business process execution, BPM, BI
- experience in government and commercial projects
- experience with enterprise architecture
- Good communicator, ability to provide technical advice to client and understanding the needs of stakeholders
- Strong analytical, creative, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
What benefits do we offer?
- Annual performance bonus payment
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Special IBM discounts
- Diners club - private credit card
- Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Flexible working time
- Three additional vacation days
- International environment
- Life Insurance
- Medical sanatorium
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
-Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.