It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING DevOps production specialist (Ref. No.: 122491BR)DevOps production specialist
Would you like to start your career in international company?
The world nowadays is changing faster than ever. Technology and data are reshaping industries and our lives. IBM’s access to state of the art analytics, machine learning (Watson), cloud, blockchain, etc. along with our affinity to experiment and pilot make this a truly unique opportunity to engage, learn, and lead.
New roles are being created that never existed before to meet the demands of this transformation. We are seeking a professional with passion, technical background and with an experience in DevOps practices to join our complex organization. This is an exciting full-time opportunity to grow your career with the world's largest IT company with over 100 years of history and reputation as IBM is.
The position is located in Bratislava or Kosice.
Are you ready for?
• As a DevOps specialist in our organization, you will be part of an agile team of Java backend developers which is responsible for designing, developing, maintaining and automating of solutions for multinational companies.
• Current project is from consumer industry area, 5 countries are already go live but team is still developing new functionalities and continuous integration. Next countries are planning for this year.
• As project is for long term period, there are involved specialists not only from Bratislava but also from different countries and areas using interesting technologies as Spring, Docker, noSQL database Cassandra, Kafka, Caffeine, Eureka, Load Balencer, Amazon Web Services, Mockito, performance testing - required permeability from 3000 requests per seconds, 80% test coverage.
What do you need for your success?
• Being a DevOps ninja: Solid in advanced shell scripting, believer in automation - an engineer at core
• Past hands-on experience on AWS
• Understanding of Docker container
• Experience in troubleshooting large scale applications using NewRelic, DataDog, Telemetry(Kibana)
• Understanding of networking. E.g: DHCP, DNS, Routing, Netmask, SSH etc.
• Experience with infrastructure as code
• Past experience on setup of Hive, Hadoop, Spark and Kafka based systems is a big plus
• Great attitude and flexible to adjust to changing priorities
• Excellent in communication skills
What benefits do we offer?
- Annual performance bonus payment
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Special IBM discounts
- Diners club - private credit card
- Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Flexible working time
- Three additional vacation days
- International environment
- Life Insurance
- Medical sanatorium
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
-Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning course
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.