It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING EXtreme Developer with JavaWould you like to start your career in international company?
We are looking for Senior Java Developer who will work as part of an Agile (Scrum) software development team developing and supporting application software solutions for customer’s specific products.
Primary focus is on on writing code using the eXtreme Programming techniques (TDD, pair programming, code review, etc.), deployment pipeline (as a code), and maintain their environments and infrastructure (with the new IaaC technique).
Being able to understand and facilitate continuous integration, continuous delivery and deployment through a variety of tools is a must.
What do you need for your success?
* Mandatory Skill - Backend: Java EE experience in SaaS microservice framework on a mission critical 24x7 enterprise system
* Recommended: eXtreme Programming technique (TDD is a must, pair programming, pomodoro technique, code review, etc)
* Recommended: scrum development experience (scrum certification is a plus)
* Recommended: devops techniques experience on CI, CD
* Recommended: design pattern experience with "event sourcing", "CQRS", ELK
* Optional: public projects (github, bitbucket, personal gitlab, etc.), publications, conference podcast or training leaded
* Optional: experience in go.lang or python will be a plus
* Optional: lean UX or UX design will be a plus
* Good communication skills
* Agile methodology
* Team Player
* Proactive approach
* Willing to learn new things
- Build your career path with us.
- Experience a friendly working environment
- Enjoy our innovative working ways
- Be ready to be empowered
- Try Agile methodology on daily basis.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.