It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Software as a Service Representative for CEE -with Polish/Slovak/Czech (Ref. No.: 79757BR)The world nowadays is changing faster than ever. Technology and data are reshaping industries and our lives. IBM’s access to state of the art analytics, machine learning (Watson), Cloud, blockchain, etc. along with our affinity to experiment and pilot make this a truly unique opportunity to engage, learn, and lead.
Are you ready for?
- A digital sales role, focused on maintaining a SaaS (Software as a Service) Extension rate and revenue base for high velocity IBM
- Managing an assigned group of customers and provides support, as part of a pooled team, for broader IBM SaaS Extensions/Expansion as needed.
Measures of Success:
Measurements are recurring revenue, contract extensions (CE), and Contract Extension Rates (CER)
- Execute Bridge to Cloud assisting F2F and partners to renew and expand consumption
- Exceed target goals by protecting recurring revenue, improving extension rates, reducing churn and expanding revenue.
- Act as the point of contact for assigned clients around extensions, overages, etc… working closely with sales, finance and pricing
- Ensure clients have access to the right success Activities; onboarding programs, training, services, support, events etc..
- Hold regular and effective communication with the client via email, phone, social media etc.
- Defend the client base from competition, demonstrate effective use of heat maps, sales plays, and client health tools.
- Maintain high productivity by proactively engaging the renewable book of business, addressing potential client sat issues and leveraging resources (e.g. up-line and cross functional management) to help remove roadblocks
- Ensure all clients are leveraging all available programs such as : annual upfront billing, auto renew, credit card etc…
- Foster collaboration and provide support to the extended IBM sales team to be responsive on SaaS extension questions / issues.
What do you need for your success?
-At least 2 years experience in Sales or customer facing roles
- English and Polish or Czech or Slovak fluent
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• At least 2 years experience in Sales or customer facing roles
• English fluent and Russian or Polish or SK/CZ or Hungarian
What benefits do we offer?
- Annual performance bonus payment
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Special IBM discounts
- Diners club - private credit card
- Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Flexible working time
- Three additional vacation days
- International environment
- Life Insurance
- Medical sanatorium
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
-Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.