It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING SAP HYBRIS Developer (Ref. No.: 129728BR)We are looking for people with SAP HYBRIS knowledge, willing to participate on international implementation projects located in near region. This role
assists clients in the selection, implementation, and production support of application packaged solutions in order to achieve client expected business results.
The position is based in Bratislava or Kosice.
What would be your responsibilities?
• Understanding and effectively communicating Java features and limitations in the
context of design and development decisions
• Helping to manage the design and development process, driving decisions, and
coordinating efforts with fellow teammates.
• Leading and mentoring other project members working on extensions.
• Serving as a subject matter expert on his/her team.
• Providing Hybris foundational concepts and knowledge of multi-channel
architecture, data modelling with Hybris, Data exchange and integration.
What do you need for your success?
• 5+ years of experience with Java
• 2+ years of experience with Spring frameworks
• Ability to come up with accurate development estimates based on high-level business and/or technical requirements
• Excellent communication, organizational and problem solving skills
- Build your career path with us.
- Experience a friendly working environment
- Enjoy our innovative working ways
- Be ready to be empowered
- Get access to newest technologies and tools
What benefits do we offer?
- Annual performance bonus payment
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Special IBM discounts
- Diners club - private credit card
- Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Salary starting from 1250 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience
and language proficiency
- Flexible working time
- Three additional vacation days
- International environment
- Life Insurance
- Medical sanatorium
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
-Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.