It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Filenet Developer (Ref. No.: 146510BR)Filenet Developer
Join IBM as Filenet Developer / Consultant for the Global Business Services unit.
The position is based in Bratislava, Kosice or Banska Bystrica.
What do you need for your success?
• Experience in Java, J2EE technologies
• Some experience with projects focused on external clients, focus on implementation & integration of IT solutions and products
• Experience with business analysis, analysis of functional and non-functional requirements, design and optimization of business processes
• Experience with administration and configuration
• Experience with application design & development – workflow design, structures CE object stores
• Experience with IBM Content Navigator (Dojo framework, widgets), IBM FileNet, BPM, RM, Workplace or IBM WAS (WebSphere Application Server)
is a huge plus
• Communication skills, ability to work in virtual teams
What benefits do we offer?
- Annual performance bonus payment
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Special IBM discounts
- Diners club - private credit card
- Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Salary starting from 1250 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience
and language proficiency
- Flexible working time
- Three additional vacation days
- International environment
- Life Insurance
- Medical sanatorium
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
-Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.