It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING SAP HYBRIS Consultant (Ref. No.: 106938BR)We are looking for people with SAP HYBRIS knowledge, willing to participate on international implementation projects located in near region.
This role assists clients in the selection, implementation, and production support of application packaged solutions. They use in-depth consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients' business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
The position is based in Bratislava
What would be your responsibilities?
- Responsible primarily for successful implementation or maintenance of SAP installations at international customers, including providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP products to clients.
- Acts as professional team member in an international team and builds strong liaison with client for troubleshooting: Investigates, analyses, and solves software problems.
- Analyzes and maps clients’ business requirements, processes and objectives.
- Develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients’ needs.
- Builds and maintains relationships with clients, develops own professional learning of SAP products and technologies.
- Assists in internal activities - hotline, remote consulting, prepares training materials, teaches on-site courses.
- Collaborates with others to carry out assigned duties in a self-sufficient and independent way.
What do you need for your success?
- Experience in the use of databases and with frameworks (Spring) and ORM (Hibernate)
- Knowledge of design patterns, J2EE, Spring, JSP, XML/XSL(T), JSTL
- Good knowledge of English essential and good knowledge of German useful
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Build your career path with us.
- Experience a friendly working environment
- Enjoy our innovative working ways
- Be ready to be empowered
- Get access to newest technologies and tools
What benefits do we offer?
- Annual performance bonus payment
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Special IBM discounts
- Diners club - private credit card
- Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Flexible working time
- Three additional vacation days
- International environment
- Life Insurance
- Medical sanatorium
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
-Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.