It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING IT Trainee (Ref. No.: 100190BR)Have you not graduated yet? Get to know our Internships! Apply for IT Trainee position and start you career here! Your future can be made with IBM!
You’ll begin your career learning the basics of IBM, working alongside experienced experts on client engagements. Once you have mastered the basics, you’ll develop skills in other IBM process such as IT solution delivery & design, project management and methodology, while working with big-name clients where IBM have a significant presence. Our aim is to help you move as quickly as possible. Your experience duration will be up to 6 months.
IBM will offer you excellent learning and training opportunities, interaction with clients with challenging responsibilities on local and international projects. Furthermore IBM offers unmatched career growth and development opportunities.
The position is based in Bratislava or Kosice.
How your profile should look like:
- Bachelor’s or expected Master degree (Mathematics, Computer science, Information Technology, Engineering, Economics, Management)
• Attitude and interest in an IT Engineer/ Specialist / Consultant career
• Adaptability, Communication, Creative, Problem Solving, Taking Ownership, Teamwork and Collaboration
• Make decisions, take on responsibilities and have the ability to adapt, change and re-prioritize your plans in a dynamic and fast paced environment
• Fluent English is a must
• Communicative German is a huge advantage
You will have the opportunity to:
- Become part of our diverse and multinational community and collaborate within global and local teams
- Work on real world-class IT projects for leading companies
- Gain knowledge and develop skills through on-the-job training
- Balance your work with your study and enjoy flexible working
Join us and show the world what you can do!
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.