It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING IT Trainee (Ref. No.: 152082BR)
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
internship, work experience
Have you not graduated yet? Get to know our Internships! Apply for IT Trainee position and start you career here! Your future can be made with IBM!
You can work in Bratislava or Kosice.
What can we offer?
• You’ll begin your career learning the basics of IBM, working alongside experienced experts on client engagements.
• Once you have mastered the basics, you’ll develop skills in other IBM process such as IT solution delivery & design, project management and methodology,
while working with big-name clients where IBM have a significant presence.
• Our aim is to help you move as quickly as possible. Your experience duration will be up to 6 months.
You will have the opportunity to:
• Become part of our diverse and multinational community and collaborate within global and local teams
• Work on real world-class IT projects for leading companies
• Gain knowledge and develop skills through on-the-job training
• Balance your work with your study and enjoy flexible working
What do you need for your success?
• Bachelor’s or expected Master degree (Mathematics, Computer science, Information Technology, Engineering)
• Attitude and interest in an IT Engineer/ Specialist / Consultant career
• Adaptability, Communication, Creative, Problem Solving, Taking Ownership, Teamwork and Collaboration
• Ability to make decisions, take on responsibilities and have the ability to adapt, change and re-prioritize your plans in a dynamic and fast paced environment
• English is a must
• Communicative German is a huge advantage
What benefits do we offer?
- Annual performance bonus payment
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Special IBM discounts
- Diners club - private credit card
- Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Salary starting from 980 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience
and language proficiency
- Flexible working time
- Three additional vacation days
- International environment
- Life Insurance
- Medical sanatorium
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
-Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.