It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
Salesforce.com is the world's leading CRM software and enterprise cloud ecosystem. Salesforce empowers companies to connect with their customers
in a whole new way. They are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes,
and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running.
The consultants in this role use their background in IT (administration, consulting or development) to work on a specific client project or solution. They will ensure that the custom solution is integrated into the overall program, and provide fixes to defects identified by the quality assurance team during the software development life cycle.
You can work on this position from Bratislava, Banska Bystrica or Kosice.
What would be your responsibilities?
• Requirements gathering and analysis
• Configuration and development of business solutions based on the Force.com platform
• Test, documentation and deployment
• Support and maintenance
• Active communication with the customers, business analysts and other service delivery teams in order to perform regular operations tasks as well as solve
the application issues
What do you need for your success?
• IT related education / IT Background (Application developer, IT Consultant role)
• Communication and presentation skills, written and verbal
• Fluent English
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work independently and as a team player
• Some experience with one or more of the following:
Software development with OOP (Apex, Java, Eclipse, .NET or similar)
What benefits do we offer?
- Annual performance bonus payment
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Special IBM discounts
- Diners club - private credit card
- Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Salary starting from 1250 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience
and language proficiency
- Flexible working time
- Three additional vacation days
- International environment
- Life Insurance
- Medical sanatorium
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
-Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.