It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Technical Maintenance Manager with German (Ref. No.: 123094BR)Technical Maintenance Manager with German
With operations in 160 countries across 17 industries, you will make a real impact by solving complex business issues for the world’s leading clients – helping them become part of a smarter planet.
Join IBM as Technical Maintenance Manager for the Global Business Services unit.
The Technical Delivery Manager is responsible for the planning, coordination and communication of software product delivery. He/she ensures that software components of business outcomes are delivered when planned, supported by clear and accurate communication of progress and status.
Position is located in Kosice.
What would be your responsibilities?
• Ensuring technical product delivery is coordinated between technology teams with dependencies identified and managed.
• Maintaining a business outcome focused application portfolio, regularly communicated to main stakeholders including business leaders, product owners.
• Maintaining a schedule of change and proposed release dates.
• In company with engineering managers developing clear estimates on expected delivery times of all applications across relevant technology teams.
• Ensuring Scrum processes are maintained, matured and aligned with overall delivery process.
• Providing clear and accurate progress reporting.
• Acting as interaction point for Product owners, Project managers and technology teams.
• Translating requirements and briefs into complete outcomes, facilitate project meetings.
• Defining project milestones based on significant delivery outcomes, highlight these in plans and communications, build and adjust delivery estimates.
• Delegating individual task breakdown to delivery teams to establish real estimates to complete the specific tasks which comprise 100% of that team’s work
towards the outcome item.
• Monitoring and ensures the regular distribution of key delivery metrics from each delivery team.
What do you need for your success?
• Education in Computer Science, Information Systems etc.
• Experience in technical service maintenance or delivery management in a complex international environment.
• Some experience with advanced product lifecycle management (PLM) tools / ideally Teamcenter is a plus!
• Familiarity with Project Management tools and techniques
• Background in software development and/or application management (nice to have)
• English - advanced to fluent
• German - communicative to fluent
What benefits do we offer?
- Annual performance bonus payment
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Special IBM discounts
- Diners club - private credit card
- Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Salary starting from 1700 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience
and language proficiency
- Flexible working time
- Three additional vacation days
- International environment
- Life Insurance
- Medical sanatorium
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
- Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.