It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Support Oracle Fusion Middleware Developer/ Consultant (Ref. No.: 157717BR)Support Oracle Fusion Middleware Developer/ Consultant
Join IBM as Fusion Middleware Developer / Consultant for the Global Business Services unit.
The position is based in Bratislava, Kosice or Banska Bystrica.
What would be your responsibilities?
• Support Fusion Middleware Developer / Consultant for the implementation, support & maintenance projects for the customers across Europe.
What do you need for your success?
• A few years of experience in Integration space
• Good knowledge of XML.
• Oracle Application (eBS, Siebel, etc.) , Java or non Oracle, Integration background
• Overview of OSB or SOA 11g
• Ability to handle design and development of integration objects independently
• Good design, communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work creatively in a problem-solving environment
• Fluent English, other languages are nice to have
What benefits do we offer?
- Annual performance bonus payment
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Special IBM discounts
- Diners club - private credit card
- Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Salary starting from 1250 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience and language proficiency
- Flexible working time
- Three additional vacation days
- International environment
- Life Insurance
- Medical sanatorium
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
-Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.