It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Graduate CRM / Siebel Developer (Ref. No.: 173861BR)
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
Graduate CRM / Siebel Developer
Technologies supported include world's leading CRM solutions (Siebel CRM, Oracle Sales Cloud/CRM on Demand, Oracle Taleo, salesforce.com), Oracle e-commerce solutions (ATG, Endeca) and we continuously develop our skills & portfolio into the integration platforms (Oracle Fusion Middleware / SOA) and business-supportive reporting & analytical tools (Oracle Business Intelligence, BI Publisher, Hyperion). The major focus is laid on the business solutions which solve the complex business, technological and economic challenges of our clients and the markets where they operate. We offer the solutions in several dimensions - social (IT applications interconnected with the social eco-system & networks), mobile (any solution available on the clients' mobile and tablet device) and cloud (applications hosted by the service provider and one of the most dominant trends in the IT market).
You will join a strong group of Oracle consultants covering business & technology consulting in the domains of CRM, ERP, business intelligence, technical architecture & integration through all phases of the IT project life cycle, starting at proposal & sales stage, through complex green-field implementation projects
to application maintenance & support for the existing IT applications of our customers.
Position is located in Bratislava, Kosice or Banska Bystrica.
What would be your responsibilities?
• Assisting clients in the selection, implementation, and production support of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions in order to achieve client
expected business results.
• Supporting international teams in the Design-/Build-/Test-/Run-phases of large customer projects.
• Delivering services remotely from Bratislava as well as on client site.
What do you need for your success?
• Hands on experience with at least one of following programming languages: Java,
• Basic knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, relational databases and database concepts
• Basic knowledge of XML/XSL/XSD, HTML/CSS
• Knowledge/experience with SOA is advantage - awareness of software
development cycle (analysis, design, build, test)
• English: Fluent (both written and verbal form), other languages are nice to have
• Experience of 1+ years of programming (preferably on CRM/CX applications)
• Experience area is business/web/DB applications
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Willingness to learn and develop new skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
What benefits do we offer?
- Annual performance bonus payment
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Special IBM discounts
- Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Salary starting from 1250 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience and language proficiency
- Flexible working time
- Three additional vacation days
- International environment
- Life Insurance
- Medical sanatorium
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
-Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.