It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Application Tester (Ref. No.: 197731BR)
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
We are seeking for Application Tester to work on the complex projects. As a member of a skilled team, you will assist with the development
and delivery of various Software Testing projects and resources. Working with the latest software and leading-edge development tools will give you
opportunity to enhance your skills and expertise in a dynamic multinational environment.
Join IBM as Application Tester for the Global Business Services unit.
The position is based in Bratislava, Banska Bystrica or Kosice.
What would be your responsibilities?
• Execute quality assurance activities for software product, including test preparation and test execution
• Understand customer expectations from functionality and quality point of view
• Create and review technical documentation
What do you need for your success?
• Attention to detail
• Analytical thinking
• Understanding of the Software Development Life-cycle
• Knowledge of SW testing types (e.g. acceptance testing, smoke test, basic acceptance testing, ad-hoc testing, exploratory testing, functional
and non-functional testing, stress test, regression testing etc.)
• Defect detection, reporting and its life cycle
• Knowledge of test case structure and ability to follow steps
• Thinking outside-the-box, creative thinking
• Basic knowledge of QA tools
• Knowledge of automation tester frameworks
• Knowledge of script languages
• Knowledge of German language on upper-intermediate level
What can you expect of us?
• Salary starting from 1250 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience and language proficiency
• Annual performance bonus payment
• Performance evaluation on regular basis
• Subsidized meal-tickets
• Flexible working time and home office
• Three additional vacation days
• Up to three self-recovery days
• 100% sick leave compensation
• Life insurance and supplementary pension savings program
• Private medical sanatorium
• Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
• Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses – both internal and external
• Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• MultiSport card
• Special IBM discounts
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.