It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Application Tester - Automation testing (Ref. No.: 144878BR)
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
Application Tester - Automation Testing
Join IBM as Application Tester - Automation Testing for the Global Business Services unit.
The position is based in Bratislava, Banska Bystrica or Kosice.
What do you need for your success?
• Attention to detail
• Understanding of the Software Development Life-cycle
• Knowledge of SW testing types (e.g. acceptance testing, smoke test, basic acceptance testing, ad-hoc testing, exploratory testing, functional and non-functional testing, stress test, regression testing etc.)
• Defect detection, reporting and its life cycle
• Knowledge of test case structure and ability to follow steps
• Thinking outside-the-box, creative thinking
• Basic knowledge of QA tools
• Knowledge of automation tester frameworks
• Knowledge of script languages
• Knowledge of German is a huge plus
What benefits do we offer?
- Annual performance bonus payment
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Special IBM discounts
- Diners club - private credit card
- Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Salary starting from 1250 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience
and language proficiency
- Flexible working time
- Three additional vacation days
- International environment
- Life Insurance
- Medical sanatorium
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
- Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.