It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Business Intelligence Consultant (Ref. No.: 150060BR)
Primary job category
Business Intelligence Consultant
Our consultants in the business analytics optimization team work in an inspiring environment at the intersection of business and technology,
at both strategic and operational level. With clients insisting on getting the best results that renders sustainable benefits, IBM consultants relentlessly
work with them to find the right answer. The solution spectrum is broad and often highly complex combining the substantial strengths of IBM in analytic
methods and techniques, the ability of our research teams to solve problems of unprecedented scale and complexity, and the industry, business knowledge
and skills of our consulting teams. In their work our experts are unmatched in their ability to help clients use advanced analytics, business intelligence and information strategy for optimal results.
The position is based in Bratislava, Banska Bystrica or Kosice.
What would be your responsibilities?
• Making available, integrating, and optimizing structured and/or unstructured data using database products, technologies, and methods
• Typical examples of the deliverables are database designs, information models (logical, physical, dimensional, etc.), data migration plans, and data
• Applying technical skills in an internal or external customer billable services and implementation environment
What do you need for your success?
• At least 2 years experience in IT sector
• At least 2 years experience in some of the following technologies: Cognos BI, Business Objects BI, MS SSRS, Microstrategy, Oracle Enterprise BI Server,
Pentaho BI suite, SAS, R or any BI tool
• At least 2 years experience in development & maintenance in RDBMS (IBM DB2 or preferable Oracle DB or Microsoft SQLServer)
• Experience in Data Modeling / Database Design
• Experience in writing technical specifications
• Fluent English
Highly preferred skills:
• Experience in development & maintenance in RDBMS (IBM DB2 or preferable Oracle DB or Microsoft SQLServer)
• Good command of German language
What benefits do we offer?
- Annual performance bonus payment
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Special IBM discounts
- Diners club - private credit card
- Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Salary starting from 1900 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience
and language proficiency
- Flexible working time
- Three additional vacation days
- International environment
- Life Insurance
- Medical sanatorium
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
-Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.