It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Experienced Siebel/CRM Consultant or Developer (Ref. No.: 121016BR)Experienced Siebel / CRM Consultant or Developer
Join IBM as Siebel Consultant for the Global Business Services unit. This role assists clients in the selection, implementation, and production
support of application packaged solutions in order to achieve client expected business results.
The position is based in Bratislava or Kosice.
What would be your responsibilities?
• Supporting international teams in the Design-/Build-/Test-/Run-phases of large customers projects
• Delivering services remotely from Bratislava as well as on client site
What do you need for your success?
• 3+ years experience with programming in business/web/DB applications
• Siebel 8.x / 7.x experience in one or more of: Quote and Order Management, Marketing and Loyalty, Business Intelligence and Analytics, - Customer Data Integration, Self Service, Sales and Call Centre
• Siebel implementation experience in one or more of the industries - telecommunications (order management, call centers), banking & insurance, logistics, public sector (case management)
• Functional analysis & design experience including business process and applications configuration design
• eScript, Workflow, Test Automation, Migrations and Upgrades, Server Administration and Deployment, integration architecture development (including batch, synchronous and asynchronous procedures)
• Good knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, relational databases Knowledge of SOA, XML/XSL/XSD, HTML/CSS
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Strong industry knowledge; client facing experience
• Hands-on delivery or involvement in large, major IT change programs
• Ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develops skills
• Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
What benefits do we offer?
- Annual performance bonus payment
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Special IBM discounts
- Diners club - private credit card
- Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Flexible working time
- Three additional vacation days
- International environment
- Life Insurance
- Medical sanatorium
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
-Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.