It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING SAP ABAP/Fiori/UI5 Developer (Ref. No.: 209443BR)
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
SAP ABAP/Fiori/UI5 Developer
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a fast growing part of a dynamic International Company. We are looking for people willing to participate and travel on international implementation projects located in near region. This role assists clients in the selection, implementation, and production support of application packaged solutions into the clients' business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
Position is opened in Bratislava, Banska Bystrica or Kosice.
What would be your responsibilities?
• Analyzing and mapping clients’ business requirements, processes and objectives.
• Successful development or maintenance of SAP implementations at international customers, including providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP products to clients.
• Developing necessary product modifications.
• Acting as a professional team member in an international team and building strong liaison with client for troubleshooting.
• Assisting in internal activities - remote consulting, preparing training materials, teaches on-site courses.
• Developing own professional learning of SAP products and technologies.
What do you need for your success?
• Being an ABAP Developer with experience with Object Orientated Programming, classic ABAP or in Web UI/Fiori.
• Experience within at least one SAP Module.
• Ability to work under minimal guidance with a can-do attitude to deliver within tight timelines without compromising quality, performance or documentation.
• Technical skills to enable writing an application design to detail.
• Ability to communicate in a fluent manner with internal and external stakeholders.
• Ability to challenge and explore design and delivery plans and apply different approaches to arrive at the most favorable options.
• Good analytical skills and attitude to make a difference.
• Willingness to learn new technical skills.
• Willingness to travel.
What can you expect of us?
• Salary starting from 1700 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience and language proficiency
• Annual performance bonus payment
• Performance evaluation on regular basis
• Subsidized meal-tickets
• Flexible working time and home office
• Three additional vacation days
• Up to three self-recovery days
• 100% sick leave compensation
• Life insurance and supplementary pension savings program
• Private medical sanatorium
• Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
• Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses – both internal and external
• Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• MultiSport card
• Special IBM discounts
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.