It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Experienced ABAP Developer (Ref. No.: 102787BR)This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a fast growing part of a dynamic International Company. Position is opened in Bratislava, Banska Bystrica or Kosice.
What would be your responsibilities?
As the SAP ABAP developer you will be responsible for the end to end delivery of code into production.
- Understand and be trained on the complex and critical Customer processes.
- Responsible for developing high quality and efficient technical solutions.
- Have a keen eye for quality ensuring governance, documentation, best practices and coding standards are followed and the quality is adhered to. - Provide production support when required.
- Responsible for developing high quality and efficient code whilst working within an Waterfall or Agile development environment.
- Have a keen eye for quality ensuring governance, documentation, best practices and coding standards are followed and the quality is adhered to.
- Engage with and build lasting and trusting relationships within the organization and immediate team members.
- You would quickly need to establish a strong command of the existing application architecture, code base, enterprise integration and delivery methods as well as building a strong network of contacts within the team.
- Responsible for end to end delivery into production and supporting the various test phases within the project
What do you need for your success?
- The key attribute we are looking for is someone that has a thirst for knowledge and willingness to learn new technical skills.
- This role will be a hardcore programming position where you will be expected to develop multiple lines of code as well being able to communicate in a fluent manner with internal and external stakeholders
-You must be a strong ABAP Developer with experience with Object Orientated Programming, Classic ABAP and potentially also in Web UI and be keen to develop and expand your technical skills within a dynamic fast moving environment.
- Experience within core SAP Modules across various SAP modules.
- Can work under minimal guidance with a can-do attitude to deliver within tight timelines without compromising quality, performance or documentation.
- Ability to challenge and explore design and delivery plans and apply different approaches to arrive at the most favorable options.
- A positive and delivery focused attitude delivering a great customer experience.
- Good analytical skills and a aptitude and attitude to make a difference
- Strong technical skills to enable writing an application design to detailed design.
- Build your career path with us.
- Experience a friendly working environment
- Enjoy our innovative working ways
- Be ready to be empowered
- Get access to newest technologies and tools
What benefits do we offer?
- Annual performance bonus payment
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Special IBM discounts
- Diners club - private credit card
- Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Flexible working time
- Three additional vacation days
- International environment
- Life Insurance
- Medical sanatorium
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
-Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.