It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Junior Web Frontend Developer (Ref. No.: 120158BR)
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
Junior Web Frontend Developer
The GD SK JAVA team is looking for a senior Web Frontend Developer. The candidate will be acting in role of software developer, technical designer and code reviewer on several projects.
Position is located in Kosice, Bratislava or Banska Bystrica.
What do you need for your success?
• CSS 2/3
• AJAX, JSON
• English (speaking and writing), German Language is beneficial
• Ability to work for customer on-site
What benefits do we offer?
- Annual performance bonus payment
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Special IBM discounts
- Diners club - private credit card
- Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Salary starting from 1250 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience
and language proficiency
- Flexible working time
- Three additional vacation days
- International environment
- Life Insurance
- Medical sanatorium
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
- Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.