It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Senior Integration Developer/Architect (Ref. No.: 199603BR)
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
Senior Integration Developer/Architect
We are looking for an experienced Integration Developer / Architect for implementation, support & maintenance projects for the customers across Europe.
You can work from Bratislava, Kosice or client site abroad.
What would be your responsibilities?
• Analysis, design, build and deployment of integration and middleware platforms
• Leading and contributing to all types of project tasks
• Leading the teams of consultants and developers at the client site
• IBM team and client interactions
• Writing and maintaining clear, concise, functional and technical specifications for integration and middleware platforms
What do you need for your success?
• 2+ years of experience in the systems integration
• Experience in Oracle Fusion Middleware / Oracle Weblogic / Oracle Service Bus / SOA / BPM / IBM Integration Bus / Tibco / JBOSS / Mulesoft / Other integration and middleware technologies
• Strong knowledge on XML technologies (XSD, XSLT, Xquery, XPATH)
• Ability to handle design and development of integration objects independently
• Excellent client communication, team work and interpersonal skills
• Fluent English, other languages are nice to have
Additional skills for Architects:
• Technical and functional expertise in SOA, Service Bus and other integration concepts
• Knowledge of Data Integration and ETL technologies
• Strong understanding in Enterprise Integration Architecture blueprint
• Strong analysis, design and communication skills when dealing with internal and external customers
What can you expect of us?
• Salary starting from 2000 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience and language proficiency
• Annual performance bonus payment
• Performance evaluation on regular basis
• Subsidized meal-tickets
• Flexible working time and home office
• Three additional vacation days
• Up to three self-recovery days
• 100% sick leave compensation
• Life insurance and supplementary pension savings program
• Private medical sanatorium
• Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
• Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses – both internal and external
• Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• MultiSport card
• Special IBM discounts
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.