Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Supply Chain Management Internship
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is the global edge-to-cloud company advancing the way people live and work. We help companies connect, protect, analyze, and act on their data and applications wherever they live, from edge to cloud, so they can turn insights into outcomes at the speed required to thrive in today’s complex world. Our culture thrives on finding new and better ways to accelerate what’s next. We know diverse backgrounds are valued and succeed here. We have the flexibility to manage our work and personal needs. We make bold moves, together, and are a force for good. If you are looking to stretch and grow your career our culture will embrace you. Open up opportunities with HPE.
This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers university students the opportunity to join a leading IT company and gain invaluable experience through our 12 months Internship Program. HP Enterprise offers you a highly dynamic, fast-paced, professional working environment and the chance to develop the skills you have gained at university in a real business environment. During your internship you will not only apply these skills in the IT industry, but also acquire a range of abilities to contribute to the business whilst working alongside industry professionals. We have range of internships available within Supply Chain, Procurement, Backlog Management, Regional Material Management and Manufacturing Operations.
Start Date: July 2023 - Full-Time or Part-Time available
What you’ll do
- You will be responsible for supply chain processes, such as inventory analysis, order fulfilment, for a regional or global business unit.
- Produce reports using IT systems and analyses data to develop trends for supply and demand activities; articulate findings to management.
- Analyse backlog management.
- Collaborate with regional and global business unit planning teams to maintain and enhance current business processes.
- Review performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Communicate requirements and guidelines to the regional and global business unit planning teams.
What you’ll need:
- You are enrolled in the University pursuing Bachelor/Master degree – 2nd, 3rd, 4th year of studies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Slovak
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- MS office knowledge (MS Excel)
- Service oriented behaviour and communication
- Ability to operate effectively within a virtual (cross-cultural) team
What we’d prefer you bring:
- Understanding of supply chain processes (plan, source, make deliver)
- Display of initiative and leadership
- Ability to work under the stress with good attention to detail
Interns at HPE could also benefit from:
- Having an assigned Buddy to help and support you during the program's duration
- Chance to participate in projects sponsored by senior leaders
- Access to various trainings
- Opportunity to establish and develop professional network in the company
At HPE, we’re:
- Ranked 19th on Fortune’s 2022 list of 100 Best Companies to Work For.
- Ranked 7th on Newsweek’s list of America’s Most Responsible Companies 2022
- Named a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion for the sixth year in row
- Named one of the 100 Best Large Workplaces for Millennials in 2021
- Recognized as one of the Best Companies for Multicultural Women by Seramount
Ready to take the next step? Open up opportunities with HPE.