Report developer for Business Intelligence (m/f)
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It´s a passion. Have you got what it takes?
Systems and Business Intelligence team is a center of competence in reporting systems and business intelligence. In cooperation with respective departments at our headquarters in Düsseldorf we are delivering high quality support services.
What we offer
- Development and maintenance of interactive dashboards and SharePoint based environment
- Development of global automated reports covering different areas of value chain (production, supply chain, marketing and sales, finance, etc.)
- Focus on project oriented work and continuous improvement rather than exclusive repetitive execution of established solutions
- Cooperation with international management from business
- Extensive training in reporting tools will be provided (SharePoint, XLCubed, PowerPivot/Query, PowerBI, NINTEX workflows, VBA and other reporting tools used for automation)
- Possibilities for personal growth and increase of responsibilities
Who we are looking for
- Finished business related Degree with an emphasis in either Economics, Controlling, Finance or similar subjects.
- Affinity to technical solutions in the reporting area
- Advanced level in English is a MUST
- Accuracy and attention to details, reliability, ability to deal with pressure situations
- Energy, drive and determination to succeed
Benefits we offer
- 13th salary, equal to the amount of the basic monthly salary
- Performance-based bonus up to 110%
- Referral bonus for referring a suitable candidate from 500 to 1000 EUR gross
- Extra contribution to lunch vouchers
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Henkel Kindergarten
- Life insurance
- Health care package
- Relocation bonus
- 5 sick days per year
- Home Office
- Extra paid days off for special life events
In case of interest, do not hesitate to send us your Curriculum Vitae in English language. Please put the job position you are interested in into the subject of your e-mail and attach to your CV the permission below. Without this permission, we can not keep your data. Thank you for understanding.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career