Digital Marketing Analyst (m/f)
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It´s a passion. Have you got what it takes?
The Henkel Marketing and Sales Intelligence (MSI) team based in the Shared Service Center (SSC) Bratislava acts as an internal service provider for the Henkel Marketing and Sales organization by providing internal clients in Marketing and Sales with quantitative and qualitative information, reports and services related to markets, clients and consumers as basis for fact-based decision making.
What we offer
- Web Content Management: Intranet news & page editing.
- Responsible for publishing, updating data and information for intranet portal.
- Ensures data and information quality on Corporate Communication steered intranet pages.
- Create and perform intranet, website and social media tracking analyses.
- Data export, incl. quality checks & distribution.
Who we are looking for
- University or College education in Business Administration/ (Digital) Marketing / Communication is an advantage
- Active level of English language is a MUST
- Fresh graduate (work experience in digital marketing is an advantage)
- User skills of MS work Office (esp. Excel and Powerpoint)
- Strong organisational skills
- Web content management/digital marketing/ web analytics experience is an advantage
- Initiative and inner drive to bring things forward and strong, pro-active communication
- Ability to evaluate data and provide recommendation to top management
Benefits we offer
- 13th salary, equal to the amount of the basic monthly salary
- Performance-based bonus up to 110%
- Referral bonus for referring a suitable candidate from 500 to 1000 EUR gross
- Extra contribution to lunch vouchers
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Henkel Shop
- Henkel Kindergarten
- Life insurance
- Health care package
- Relocation bonus
- 5 sick days per year
- Home Office
- Extra paid days off for special life events
In case of interest, do not hesitate to send us your Curriculum Vitae and cover letter in English language. We will contact only candidates who match a profile we are looking for. Thank you for your understanding.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career