Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It´s a passion. Have you got what it takes?
The Henkel Marketing and Sales Intelligence (MSI) team based in the Shared Service Center (SSC) Bratislava acts as an internal service provider for the Henkel Marketing and Sales organization by providing internal clients in Marketing and Sales with quantitative and qualitative information, reports and services related to markets, clients and consumers as basis for fact-based decision making.
What we offer
- Responsibility for setup, execution and support of market reporting and data analysis activities
- Providing effective link between internal clients and panel institutes to facilitate delivery process and improve quality.
- Responsibility to carry out database checks to deliver on-time and correct data
- Delivering regular panel reports and other specific chartings. You will be responsible for the production of reports and analysis which will gradually move from standard reporting to more complex on-demand reports and analyses
- Providing support and answer questions about panel and software used to extract panel data and prepare and deliver specific requirements and analyses
Who we are looking for
- University or College education in IT or business administration
- 1 year experience in Market Research or a similar field is very welcome
- Strong analytical and statistical skills
- MS Office knowledge - especially advanced MS Excel(VBA, macros)
- Knowledge of SQL is advantage
- English language on an advanced level is a MUST
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Team focused with particular ability to work across virtual teams
Benefits we offer
- 13th salary
- Performance-based bonus
- Financial bonus for referring a suitable candidate
- Extra contribution to lunch vouchers
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Henkel Shop
- Henkel Kindergarten
- Life insurance
- Health care package
- Relocation bonus
- 5 sick days per year
- Home Office
- Extra paid days off for special life events
In case of interest, do not hesitate to send us your Curriculum Vitae in English language. We will contact only candidates who match a profile we are looking for. Thank you for your understanding.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career