Part-Time Support at Transport Planning department (m/f)
* Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interviewHenkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It´s a passion. Have you got what it takes?
- Helping the Transport Management Team with their daily tasks, participating in closing activities
- Internal communication with Henkel stakeholders, trouble shooting, requesting missing data
- Resolving queries in regards to value deviations of invoices or credit notes, performance of system Checks
- Unique possibility to work on different topics within the complex end to end process and get good overview about all logistics processes
- Opportunity to learn to work in different systems (Oracle TMS and SAP) and possibility to improve your Excel skills
- University student with serious approach and regular attendance with possibility for long term Part-time or change to Full time position
- Knowledge of English language on an intermediate level
- Previous experience with MS Office tools, especially Excel.
- Accurate, self-organized person with attention to details and willingness to learn.
Benefits we offer
- Henkel Shop
- Lunch vouchers
- Work in international company
- Flexible worktime