Place of work
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire manufacturers. Worldwide we employ more than 69,000 people and manufacture our products in 51 facilities across 22 countries. Within the Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) region, our team of almost 25,000 people is focused on designing, developing, producing, marketing, selling and distributing our tires and related services.
Do you want to be a part of our team, working in a fast paced, world class organization, driven
by leading edge technology?
… if the answer is yes, then we have just the job for you…
Regional Manager Retail Slovakia
As a Regional Manager Retail Slovakia you will be responsible for:
- Establishing long term business relationships with service points and transformation of network, strategy for individual activities at points of sale in accordance with the franchise agreements,
- Implementing the Premio concept in service centers and conducting the annual process of certification of quality,
- Preparation of annual business plan at points of sale Premio,
- Management and reporting of sales and cost plan,
- Conducting regular reviews of KPI and implementing the necessary measures in order to achieve its sales plans / costs,
- Support networks Premio at points of sale: marketing campaigns, stimulate purchases from preferred suppliers, promotions on the network, participation in training modules etc.,
- The focus on sales activities directed at end users at points of service franchisees,
- Raising the professionalism of points franchisee Premio,
- Implementation of the book quality standards Premio,
- Identifying areas for improvement and provide training in the service centers,
- Caring for the realization of Goodyear Group assumptions purchase.
To join our team you will need:
- Higher education, preferably technical or economic,
- Several years of experience in working with clients on a similar position,
- Ability in establishing and building interpersonal relationships,
- Strong analytical skills,
- Strategic mindset,
- Ambition, goal orientation and willingness to take on challenges,
- Very good knowledge of English,
- Highly developed communication skills,
- Readiness to frequent business trips,
- Driving license B.
- Contract of full-time employment with appealing employment conditions,
- Professional working tools,
- Interesting job position in an international environment with English usage on a daily basis and insights into many East European cultures,
- Great career development opportunities in one of the world’s largest tire companies with global footprint and recognition.
If you are interesting in the position of Regional Manager Retail Slovakia, please apply to the vacancy on our career sites via link below:
Contact person: Marianna Grohoľová
E-mail: send CV
E-mail: send CV