Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
If you have a software development background and some experience with BigData frameworks/projects, data streaming, batch processing and/or if you feel excited about working with great volumes of data, this position may be a perfect fit for you! As a Software Engineer with a focus on data, you will primarily report to your Technical Lead.
Possibility of working remote (anywhere in Slovakia)/on-site
Salary2 400 EUR/monthOffered salary varies based on relevant experience and skills. Starting at 2400 EUR/m for a Mid-level and 3200 EUR/m for a Senior position. Annual salary bonus based on individual & company performance.
Your roleYou will
- Work with stream-processing, batch processing projects/frameworks/tools to create data workflows
- Develop and maintain data pipelines from databases and SaaS applications
- Design and build replacement ETL system onto S3 + RedShift + AWS Glue + DBT + Astronomer (greenfield development)
- Maintain legacy ETL system built on SqlServer + SSIS + Airflow until it is retired in 2022
- Perform unit testing, system integration testing and assist with user acceptance testing
- Create and maintain detailed documentation of the technical design, operational support and maintenance procedures for all data pipeline tasks
- Ensure data quality and compliance with development, architecture, reporting, and regulatory standards throughout the entire data pipeline
- Collaborate with the rest of the Engineering Team, subject matter experts and department leaders to understand, analyze, build and deliver information powering the busines
15 years of experience
For nearly 15 years, we’ve partnered with the biggest tech brands to get their ideas to market faster. As a leader in providing technical solutions in health insurance mediation, we have a robust digital platform that covers the entire life cycle of customers and helps millions of customers access affordable health insurance. We work with the cutting-edge technologies and tools, prize collaboration in all that we do, and push the boundaries with every new project.
Our technology plays a key role in our growth, and we are systematically modernizing our technological stack. We’re committed to growing a team of well-rounded engineers, operating software in a production environment and building easily maintainable software. That’s where you come in.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience required
- 2+ years of real-world Java or Python development experience
- Experience with common Java frameworks (Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate/JPA, etc.)
- Deep understanding of SQL, query authoring and experience working with relational databases
- Experience with Data stream processing and a streaming platform such as Apache Kafka, AWS Kinesis, Spark or Flink
- Knowledge and experience working with a variety of data stores and formats (Relational, Non-relational, Flat, CSV, Excel, external APIs and data stores)
- Written and spoken communication skills in English (B2 category)
- Experience consuming data from web services, SOAP and REST technologies, HTML, XML and JSON
- Familiarity with ETL and experience in creating pipelines for large data sets
- Experience with a batch data processing and workflow orchestrator, such as Airflow, Luigi, Pinball, Chronos, or similar
- Experience with different kinds of databases: SQL (MySQL, SQL Server, Postgres), NoSQL (MongoDB, DynamoDB, HBase), columnar (Redshift, Parquet), memory (Redis)
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we're dedicated to building an inclusive working environment. Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
If you are ready to play an important role in an upwardly mobile, innovative product development company, this is your opportunity to leverage and grow your unique strengths, talents and skills.