Technical Project Manager for Kosice
Salary2 300 EUR/monthOffered salary varies based on relevant experience and skills. Annual salary bonus based on individual & company performance.
About your roleWant to play a pivotal role in the growth of one of Chicago’s hottest tech companies? Then we want to hear from you. We promise you the freedom and space you need to be creative, show off your skills, and grow your expertise.
For nearly 15 years, we’ve partnered with the biggest tech brands to get their ideas to market faster. We work with the latest enterprise technology and tools, prize collaboration in all that we do, and push the boundaries with every new project. Now, we’re the engineering horsepower behind a fast-growing healthtech company that helps millions of customers access affordable health insurance. The company has quickly become an industry leader, but its potential for positive impact is only beginning.
Our technology plays a key role in our growth, and we are constantly modernizing our technological stack in a very thoughtful, business-driven way. Our employees gain valuable exposure to the most advanced enterprise technologies, tools and processes, while working with emerging technologies. We’re committed to growing a team of well-rounded engineers and quality assurance analysts. That’s where you come in.
Your role at Creatix
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to join our high-performing technology organization. A strong candidate will demonstrate mastery of agile principles and carry a passion for influencing outcomes. You will work with engineering and business teams on a daily basis to remove impediments, ensure alignment with business priorities, and to maintain transparency with the broader organization.
We expect you to
● Facilitate and support technology program execution on day-to-day basis, and working across multiple departments.
● Report deviations on project progress and timeline to stakeholders (business, product, technology, and others).
● Identify and mitigate risks to project progress.
● Keep project execution statuses up-to-date in standard work tracking tools (e.g. Jira) and processes, including everything from information about timelines to milestones of specifically defined deliverables.
● Ensure the teams allocated to each project understand the business’s priorities and are aligned to them.
● Prepare inputs for review of planned vs actual resource allocation per project.
● Facilitate daily technology standups, retrospectives, and regular demo sessions.
● Propose facilitation process enhancements to improve project execution.
● Identify dependencies between projects that might affect the delivery date, and coordinate dependencies between teams.
● Track project workstreams and the flow of information, not only inside the technology department, but throughout the whole organization.
● Understand the workflows and technology department processes to support onboarding for new hires.
Required skillsFrequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
● 1+ years of technical leadership experience, and at least 1 year of technical leadership experience in an Agile software development environment as a Scrum Master/Agile Facilitator.
● Bachelor’s degree in information science, technology, engineering, mathematics, or another highly quantitative field.
● Deep understanding of the reasons for and the value of Agile ceremonies.
● Situational Awareness – must be the first to notice differences and issues as they arise and elevate them to management.
● Ability to gain the respect of your coworkers and be willing to get your hands dirty when needed to get the job done.
● Ability to navigate interpersonal issues, and disposition to treat others with courage, openness, and respect.
● Leadership – must be the voice of reason that guides the team to be focused and goal driven.
● Experience working with remote teams and different time zones is nice to have.
If you want more
And you are ready to play an important role in an upwardly mobile, innovative product development company, this is your opportunity to leverage and grow your unique strengths, talents and skills.
than “just a job”.