Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Salary1 300 EUR/monthOffered salary varies based on relevant experience and skills. Starting at 1300 EUR/m for a Junior level and 1800 EUR/m for a Mid-level position. Annual salary bonus based on individual & company performance.
Your roleAs part of our QA Analyst team you are responsible for testing applications developed by our feature teams. You have the experience and skills to take on all steps of the testing process, including writing test cases, establishing and executing test plans based on task priority, and reporting test results and any found bugs. You participate in daily stand-ups and occasional team ceremonies such as introduction and overview sessions for new projects and features that are on the table. As a QA Analyst/Tester, you will primarily report to your Technical Lead and QA Lead.
- Create test cases based on customer requirements, business acceptance criteria and specification and/or documentation to cover story
- Manually test applications with focus on design aspects, functionality and usability and user-friendliness
- Execute manual and automated test scripts
- Cooperate with the team on creating test scenarios and test plans in a deadline focused environment
- Communicate with the team about test results and possible improvements
- Prepare data to test, update and improve existing test cases
- Understand technology of the features you will participate on, so that you can efficiently test each part of the solution
- Help determine the root cause of issues, be able to resolve testing issues and drive issues to closure
15 years of experience
For nearly 15 years, we’ve partnered with the biggest tech brands to get their ideas to market faster. As a leader in providing technical solutions in health insurance mediation, we have a robust digital platform that covers the entire life cycle of customers and helps millions of customers access affordable health insurance. We work with the cutting-edge technologies and tools, prize collaboration in all that we do, and push the boundaries with every new project.
Our technology plays a key role in our growth, and we are systematically modernizing our technological stack. We’re committed to growing a team of well-rounded engineers, operating software in a production environment and building easily maintainable software. That’s where you come in.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering (any), or equivalent foreign education and experience accepted; alternatively, significant experience in the field can be assumed as proper substitute
- At least 6 months of relevant QA/testing experience
- In-depth understanding of QA processes, approaches, manual and automation methodologies, and software development life cycle, with the ability to apply this knowledge to daily operations
- Ability to independently solve problems and make decisions about testing results
- Experience in QA with a focus on testing browser-based web applications
- Analytical view of task with emphasis on context of testing target and ability to see big picture impact of quality beyond testing
- Written and spoken communication skills in English; (B2 category)
- Knowledge of testing tools and SQL language
- Ability to use browser debugging tools
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery is a strong plus
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we're dedicated to building an inclusive working environment. Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
If you are ready to play an important role in an upwardly mobile, innovative product development company, this is your opportunity to leverage and grow your unique strengths, talents and skills.