Salary1 800 EUR/monthSalary for mid-level role starting at 1800 EUR and 2600 EUR for senior role. Salaries vary based on relevant experience and skills. 13th salary bonus based on individual and company performance.
About your roleFor nearly 15 years, we’ve partnered with the biggest tech brands to get their ideas to market faster. Now, we’re in the midst of building the foundation for our next phase of growth, as we have just completed the acquisition with a fast growing healthtech company GoHealth, a leader in providing technical solutions in health insurance mediation. We have a robust digital platform that covers the entire life cycle of customers and helps millions of customers access affordable health insurance. We work with the latest enterprise technology and tools, prize collaboration in all that we do, and push the boundaries with every new project.
GoHealth is looking for a Data Analyst to join its Business Analytics team. You will be responsible for using a combination of business intuition and advanced analytics to provide executive leadership with actionable insights to drive strategic decision-making and maximize company-wide enterprise value. You will be responding to the live needs of the business, and helping to solve problems and answer questions as they arise. Due to the dynamic nature of the Business Analytics team, and this role in particular, we seek entrepreneurial candidates with the ability to derive analytical insights from a variety of business contexts and communicate those insights effectively through a range of visualization approaches.
Your day as Data Analyst:
Before starting our tickets, let’s check our emails and Slack messages. Oh, your friend from the data team just updated one of your tickets saying that those tables are already populated with real data, you can finally start building your new report, this will help our stakeholders to make decisions in real time. Data seems quite complex there and you still don’t know how to use and join all those tables. Let’s go for a meeting to discuss it and get unblocked! So much new information, you need a break. Have a snack, our kitchens are full of sweets, but don’t worry, we also have healthy snacks. Now that you are feeling fresh again, let’s get your hands dirty again! After total focus on data analyzing and building your new report, lunch break, who wants to join? Everyone you might say, your new friends are hungry (as always)! Well, sometimes you don’t feel like working on a single ticket for the whole day, but don’t worry, we have more assigned to you in our Kanban board. Let’s work in an existing report now, there are a few query changes to be made and you also have to add some filters to the report. *Brain stopped working…* Seems like your body is asking for a quick stop, so let’s play a quick round of table football. What now? Daily stand-up session! We had a really productive day, so let’s share this with everyone! You also shared some of your ideas to improve existing reports, and the best part is: everyone loved it! We will start working on your suggestion soon. Let’s finish the successful day with a workout session with some of your colleagues using our gym membership card provided by the company. Can’t wait to be back tomorrow!
● Provide new and creative insights to business leaders through a combination of descriptive and diagnostic analytics
● Test hypotheses across functions using measurable, statistically-significant methods to evaluate best performing strategies
● Build interactive dashboards and reports that provide insights that can be easily interpreted and applied by business leaders to help improve their performance
● Collect, analyze, and evaluate data to track project performance and important developments
● Synthesize raw data into digestible and actionable information
● Continually think of new ways that data-based insights can help support GoHealth
● Perform exploratory research and investigation to help explain changes in KPIs, metrics, or consumer behavior
Required skillsWe expect you to have:
● Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent experience required
● 3+ years of experience guiding strategic decision-making in a business context through a combination of descriptive and diagnostic analytics
● Proven ability to create Tableau (or any other equivalent) visualizations and MS Excel reports that are dynamic, intuitive, and easily interpretable for a range of user types
● SQL experience in writing, editing and modifying complex, efficient SQL scripts required
● Proven ability to take insights and turn them into actionable steps that can drive business value
● Ability to communicate complex concepts verbally and in writing to colleagues with varying degrees of analytical knowledge and understanding
● Experience extracting and standardizing inconsistent data from disparate data sources
● Python experience is not mandatory but preferable
If you want more
And you are ready to play an important role in an upwardly mobile, innovative product development company, this is your opportunity to leverage and grow your unique strengths, talents and skills.
than “just a job”.