Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Salary3 000 EUR/monthOffered salary varies based on relevant experience and skills. Annual salary bonus based on individual & company performance.
Your roleLike being around other entrepreneurial geeks? Passionate about taking highly technical projects from concept to completion? Want to play a pivotal role in the growth of one of Chicago’s hottest tech companies? Then we want to hear from you.
For nearly 15 years, we’ve partnered with the biggest tech brands to get their ideas to market faster. We work with the latest enterprise technology and tools, prize collaboration in all that we do, and push the boundaries with every new project. Now, we’re the engineering horsepower behind a fast-growing healthtech company that helps millions of customers access affordable health insurance. The company has quickly become an industry leader, but its potential for positive impact is only beginning.
Our technology plays a key role in our growth, and we are constantly modernizing our technological stack in a very thoughtful, business-driven way. Our engineers gain valuable exposure to the most advanced enterprise technologies, tools and processes, while working with technologies like Spring boot for BE, React and Typescript for FE, Kotlin and Gauge for QA Automation, Docker for deployment, Terraform and AWS for scalable infrastructure. We’re committed to growing a team of well-rounded engineers, operating software in a production environment and building production-worthy software that delivers results and reliability to the entire organization. That’s where you come in.
As our senior engineer, you’re a clutch player who works closely with our department and product architects to bring projects to life. With an exacting eye for quality, you bridge the technical and business worlds to make sure every build meets client goals and professional standards.
Here’s what we’d love to see:
- You’re a self-starter who’s equally happy working on your own or alongside a small team. You juggle products, timelines and tasks with ease, overseeing the deployment and monitoring of your own projects.
- You live and breathe code – you’ve been known to spend your free time reading up on the latest Java releases and Typescript advances. You’re comfortable with agile, lean-based development processes and take ownership in your work, making sure every line of code is written, documented and tested correctly. You’re also happy to share your knowledge, mentoring new developers in the latest best practices and departmental standards.
- You’re well-versed in business and technical requirements, integrating insights from lead and principal engineers and performance data team members to build solutions that function seamlessly while meeting client business goals.
15 years of experience
For nearly 15 years, we’ve partnered with the biggest tech brands to get their ideas to market faster. As a leader in providing technical solutions in health insurance mediation, we have a robust digital platform that covers the entire life cycle of customers and helps millions of customers access affordable health insurance. We work with the cutting-edge technologies and tools, prize collaboration in all that we do, and push the boundaries with every new project.
Our technology plays a key role in our growth, and we are systematically modernizing our technological stack. We’re committed to growing a team of well-rounded engineers, operating software in a production environment and building easily maintainable software. That’s where you come in.
- Four or more years of software development experience
- Good sense of how to design and implement useful tests
- Experience with Linux or *BSD and Open Source tools, frameworks, and technologies
- Strong experience working with various types of databases/application servers
- An out-of-the-box thinker who’s ready to articulate their vision and demonstrate passion for their work product
- Experience with various Amazon Web Services
- Previous leadership experience
- Knowledge of Bash, Groovy, Kotlin or Python
- Knowledge of common libraries and frameworks, such as Spring, React and Redux
- Experience with Docker
If you are ready to play an important role in an upwardly mobile, innovative product development company, this is your opportunity to leverage and grow your unique strengths, talents and skills.