Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
SalarySalary for senior role starting at 2200 EUR. Salaries vary based on relevant experience and skills. 13th salary bonus based on individual and company performance.
About your roleWant to play a pivotal role in the growth of one of Chicago’s hottest tech companies? Then we want to hear from you. We promise you the freedom and space you need to be creative, show off your skills, and grow your expertise.
For nearly 15 years, we’ve partnered with the biggest tech brands to get their ideas to market faster. We work with the latest enterprise technology and tools, prize collaboration in all that we do, and push the boundaries with every new project. Now, we’re the engineering horsepower behind a fast-growing healthtech company that helps millions of customers access affordable health insurance. The company has quickly become an industry leader, but its potential for positive impact is only beginning.
Our technology has and always will play a key role in our growth, and we are constantly modernizing our technological stack in a very thoughtful, business-driven way. Our employees gain valuable exposure to the most advanced enterprise technologies, tools and processes, while working with emerging technologies. We’re committed to growing a team of well-rounded engineers and quality assurance analysts. That’s where you come in.
Your role at Creatix
As Senior Quality Assurance Analyst you will be responsible for attesting to the quality of programs that support company’s strategic objectives. You will routinely work with Software Engineers, Product Managers, Site Reliability Engineers, and IT Operations, while guiding the work of other Quality Assurance Analysts in Slovakia. Your primary goal is to focus on QA process improvements, while supporting the growth and development of quality assurance analysts.
We expect you to
● Work closely with development and product teams to deliver high quality software
● Validate that changes to software comply with all acceptance criteria and business objectives
● Engage in Specification sessions with Engineering and Product teams
● Supervise other Quality Assurance Analysts through the Quality Assurance lifecycle
● Coach, mentor and provide feedback to other Quality Assurance Analysts
● Manually execute test plans and maintain documentation of test execution
● Consult and provide guidance on executable specifications to Quality Assurance Automation Engineers
● Lead the test planning and test design process
● Proactively engage in continuous learning and professional growth opportunities
● Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business OR equivalent foreign education and experience accepted; alternatively, significant experience in the field can be assumed as proper substitute
● 4+ years of quality assurance experience in software development
● Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA
● Familiarity with the Git Version Control and Pull Requests
● Experience testing over HTTP using tools such as Curl or Postman
● Familiarity with SQL and ability to execute simple and complex SQL queries
● Detail-oriented, with a critical eye
● Good time and project management skills
● Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English; (min. B2 category)
● Prior experience as Lead or Supervisor
● QA Automation experience
● Programming/Scripting experience
If you want more
And you are ready to play an important role in an upwardly mobile, innovative product development company, this is your opportunity to leverage and grow your unique strengths, talents and skills.
than “just a job”.