Salary2 400 EUR/monthOffered salary varies based on relevant experience and skills. Annual salary bonus based on individual & company performance.
Your roleAs Senior Quality Assurance Analyst you will be responsible for attesting to the quality of programs that support company’s strategic goals. You will routinely work with Software Engineers, Product Managers, Site Reliability Engineers, and IT Operations, while guiding the work of other Quality Assurance Analysts in Slovakia. Your primary goal is to focus on QA process improvements, while supporting the growth and development of quality assurance analysts. As a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst, you will primarily report to your Technical Lead and QA Lead.
- Work closely with development and product teams to deliver high-quality software
- Validate that changes to software comply with all acceptance criteria and business objectives
- Engage in Specification sessions with Engineering and Product teams
- Supervise other Quality Assurance Analysts through the Quality Assurance lifecycle
- Coach, mentor and provide feedback to other Quality Assurance Analysts
- Manually execute test plans and maintain documentation of test execution
- Consult and provide guidance on executable specifications to Quality Assurance Automation Engineers
- Lead the test planning and test design process
15 years of experience
For nearly 15 years, we’ve partnered with the biggest tech brands to get their ideas to market faster. As a leader in providing technical solutions in health insurance mediation, we have a robust digital platform that covers the entire life cycle of customers and helps millions of customers access affordable health insurance. We work with the cutting-edge technologies and tools, prize collaboration in all that we do, and push the boundaries with every new project.
Our technology plays a key role in our growth, and we are systematically modernizing our technological stack. We’re committed to growing a team of well-rounded engineers, operating software in a production environment and building easily maintainable software. That’s where you come in.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business OR equivalent foreign education and experience accepted; alternatively, significant experience in the field can be assumed as proper substitute
- 4+ years of quality assurance experience in software development
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA
- Familiarity with the Git Version Control and Pull Requests
- Experience testing over HTTP using tools such as Curl or Postman
- Familiarity with SQL and ability to execute simple and complex SQL queries
- Good time and project management skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English; (min. B2 category)
- Experience as Lead or Supervisor
- QA Automation experience
- Programming/Scripting experience
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we're dedicated to building an inclusive working environment. Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
If you are ready to play an important role in an upwardly mobile, innovative product development company, this is your opportunity to leverage and grow your unique strengths, talents and skills.