SalarySalary for junior role starting at 1300 EUR, for mid-level at 1800 EUR, and 2600 EUR for senior role. Salaries vary based on relevant experience and skills. 13th salary bonus based on individual and company performance.
About your roleLike being around other entrepreneurial geeks? Want to play a pivotal role in the growth of one of Chicago’s hottest tech companies? Then we want to hear from you. We promise you the freedom and space you need to be creative, show off your skills, and grow your expertise.
For nearly 15 years, we’ve partnered with the biggest tech brands to get their ideas to market faster. We work with the latest enterprise technology and tools, prize collaboration in all that we do, and push the boundaries with every new project. Now, we’re the engineering horsepower behind a fast-growing healthtech company that helps millions of customers access affordable health insurance. The company has quickly become an industry leader, but its potential for positive impact is only beginning.
Our technology has and always will play a key role in our growth, and we are constantly modernizing our technological stack in a very thoughtful, business-driven way. Our engineers gain valuable exposure to the most advanced enterprise technologies, tools and processes, while working with emerging technologies like Spring boot for BE, React and Typescript for FE, Kotlin and Gauge for QA Automation, Docker for deployment, Terraform and AWS for scalable infrastructure. We’re committed to growing a team of well-rounded engineers, operating software in a production environment and building production-worthy software that delivers results and reliability to the entire organization. That’s where you come in.
Your role at Creatix
As part of our QA Analyst team you are responsible for testing applications developed by our feature teams. You have the experience and skills to take on all steps of the testing process, including writing test cases, establishing and executing test plans based on task priority, and reporting test results and any found bugs. You participate in daily stand-ups and occasional team ceremonies such as introduction and overview sessions for new projects and features that are on the table.
We expect you to:
● Create test cases based on customer requirements, business acceptance criteria and specification and/or documentation to cover story
● Manually test applications with focus on design aspects, functionality and usability and user-friendliness
● Execute manual and automated test scripts
● Cooperate with the team on creating test scenarios and test plans in a deadline focused environment
● Communicate with the team about test results and possible improvements
● Prepare data to test, update and improve existing test cases
● Understand technology of the features you will participate on, so that you can efficiently test each part of the solution
● Help determine the root cause of issues, be able to resolve testing issues and drive issues to closure
Required skillsWe expect you to have:
● Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering (any), or equivalent foreign education and experience accepted; alternatively, significant experience in the field can be assumed as proper substitute
● At least 6 months of relevant QA/testing experience
● In-depth understanding of QA processes, approaches, manual and automation methodologies, and software development life cycle, with the ability to apply this knowledge to daily operations
● Ability to independently solve problems and make decisions about testing results
● Experience in QA with a focus on testing browser-based web applications
● Analytical view of task with emphasis on context of testing target and ability to see big picture impact of quality beyond testing
● Written and spoken communication skills in English; (B2 category)
● Knowledge of testing tools and SQL language
● Ability to use browser debugging tools
● Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery is a strong plus
If you want more
And you are ready to play an important role in an upwardly mobile, innovative product development company, this is your opportunity to leverage and grow your unique strengths, talents and skills.
than “just a job”.