The team members we started with in 2004 are still here today, fiercely loyal to each other and our clients. You’ll find us in the office together, tackling challenges head-on.
You’ll also find us outside the office together, enjoying each other’s company.
Whether they’ve been here for four years or four months, our team members are passionate about what they do and are dedicated to building purpose-driven technology.
What we offer
When you join Creatix, we invest in you. We’re passionate about maximizing your potential and fueling your growth. While we’ll push you to excel, we’ll also make sure you’re having a great time doing it. Here’s what you’ll enjoy if you join the team:
High-impact projectsGet deep exposure to enterprise technology, and develop solutions that serve a greater purpose through our work with one of the U.S.’ fastest-growing healthtech companies.
Competitive compensationBe recognized and rewarded for your performance, with salary and benefits you and your family can rely on over the long run.
Professional growth opportunitiesExplore new skills, tools and platforms daily, and collaborate with senior leaders invested in helping you reach your career goals.
Flexible schedulesWhether you’re working remotely or need to take your son to the doctor, you don’t have to be a slave to the office to do great work with us.
We are familyWe want our workplace to feel like home – so feel free to grab a snack and a smoothie from our kitchen and unwind with your coworkers over a friendly Xbox game.
Health and wellnessHealthy employees are happy employees, which is why we offer weekly yoga classes, in-office massages, standing desks and fitness gear, and discounted gym memberships.
- Annual performance bonus
- Flexible work hours, remote work opportunities and home office
- 3 sick days
- Professional development program (budget dedicated for hard and soft skills)
- Exchange program (travel opportunities to work on-site in Chicago)
- English speaking program
- Above-standard health care (Medical service package ProCare Smart)
- Fitness program (Multisport or Golem card) and sponsored in-office yoga
- Chill-out zone with table football, table tennis, Xbox, and focus rooms
- Team-building activities, family days, company breakfasts, parties and ad-hoc team events
- Free snacks, coffee, fresh fruit and smoothies
- Referral program