Performance Marketing Manager– International projects
Are you a hands-on digital marketing strategist who is well-versed in paid campaigns?
Do you have a deep knowledge of at least one of these platforms: Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads and Google Ads?
Are you excited about helping big names in the SaaS space achieve their potential and strategy implementation across your own client portfolio internationally?
If these are the challenges you want to be tackling, we are sure this position will be a good fit for you!
WHO ARE WE?
We're the team that used to be BizMut, now merged under Front Row.
As metrics-driven performance marketers, we focus on your pipeline revenue and bottom-line—building and executing strategies for long B2B sales cycles and complex business customer journeys.
How would you spend
your time if you join us?
• Implement your strategies for our international clients across multiple platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Outbrain, Quora Ads, etc.
• Independently manage clients’ marketing spend, performance and tactics.
• Analyse and optimize marketing campaigns in relation to client’s goals.
ABOUT 25% @ CREATING INTERNAL PROCESSES AND BEST PRACTICES:
• Share your best practices & tips with the rest of the team.
• Teach and onboard new colleagues on online platforms.
• Collaborate on our internal wiki creation & write blog articles in your area of expertise.
ABOUT 20% @ CLIENTS’ COMMS:
• Prepare reports in PowerPoint, video & other formats for clients, to help them understand where they are at & how to best move forward in their digital marketing tactics and strategy.
• Communicate, educate & manage relationships with your assigned clients.
• Regularly update reports & improve reporting of results for your clients
ABOUT 15% @ YOUR PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT:
• You will learn and practice new skills, relevant to your field and beyond. For instance, tactics on platforms you haven’t used before. You will have plenty of shadowing opportunities with TOP leaders in the field & managing directors of our company - Niall Donohoe and Bjoern Sjut.
ABOUT 10% @ STRATEGY CREATION:
• Analyse the needs of new clients and propose an actionable digital marketing strategy, best suited to their goals and needs.
• Identify and prioritize opportunities to improve and scale marketing strategies for existing clients.
Who Are You?
• You bring project management & client communication skills to the table.
• You are proactive and not afraid to ask questions while being able to learn quickly and independently.
• You have a down to earth personality – we don't take ourselves too seriously and like to have fun & joy at what we do.
• You are super curious & have a drive to be good at what you do and constantly looking to improve and learn.
• You are an analytical, contextual & critical thinker.
• You are a problem solver who doesn’t get frustrated by solving number related puzzles – you enjoy figuring out why something doesn’t work and making it work.
• You have great presentation skills & happy to be in a client-facing role as a data-driven storyteller.
• You are a proficient Excel user & can analyse numerical data' & synthesize them into conclusions.
• Your attention to detail borders on the extreme and you are proud of that.
• You are a confident at considering priorities and independently deciding what to pay attention to first.
• You thrive in an upbeat, deadline-driven and fast-growing environment and don’t mind working on multiple projects simultaneously.
Not a deal breaker but would be great if you also have:
- Experience & understanding of B2B marketing.
- Experience working in Account Based Marketing.
- Content marketing, UX and website AB testing experience.
- CRM and email marketing experience
- Automation script experience.
What does the interview
process look like?
What can you expect:
- First Chat (30 minutes with our People & Culture team)
- Practical Exercise (1 hour to test your skills)
- Second Chat (~1.5 hours with your potential Team Lead & colleagues)