Framatome Controls s. r. o. – a wholly-owned subsidiary of Framatome S.A.S. – is providing engineering services, system solutions, projects, software support and related services for nuclear power plants all over the world. The company focuses mainly on software and hardware designs for automation technology, electrical systems design and support activities by commissioning of nuclear components and devices.
About 60 employees of Framatome Controls s. r. o. in Bratislava are part of 14,000 Framatome´s employees family worldwide. Every day Framatome´s expertise helps its customers improve the safety and performance of their nuclear plants and achieve their economic and societal goals.
I&C Design Engineer (junior)
In your role as Junior I&C engineer you will be responsible for detailed functions specification and design of application SW for safety I&C systems applied in nuclear power plants worldwide.
Your tasks will focus on:
- Detailed specification of system safety functions based on process requirements, system design description and design methodology
- Design of application SW using safety platform specific development tools
- This position is also suitable for fresh graduate candidates, or someone with short professional experience.
- Engineer's degree (M. Sc. or Ing.) specialized in one of the following fields : Automation, Nuclear Physics/Technology
- Intermediate English level B2, ability to communicate in an international environment
- Experience with technical documentation
- User knowledge of MS Office including MS Access
- Ability to work within a team, good team spirit
- Experience with DCS/PLC based I&C systems is an advantage
- Experience with safety critical I&C systems is an advantage
- Experience with programming is an advantage (Python, C++, ..)
- Availability for short business trips (< 3 months/ year)
We offer:We will offer you exciting projects and a lot of opportunities for personal and professional growth. You will be part of a global and market-leading company's dynamic team. We will give you appreciation for your work and take care of your work-life balance.
We will offer you on the job training, language training allowance, socializing programs (teambuilding, Christmas party), referral employee program, bonus for new hire, meal vouchers - fully reimbursed by the company, free parking and occasional work from home.
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 1400 EUR gross/month*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.