Framatome Controls s. r. o. – a wholly-owned subsidiary of Framatome S.A.S. – is providing engineering services, system solutions, projects, software support and related services for nuclear power plants all over the world. The company focuses mainly on software and hardware designs for automation technology, electrical systems design and support activities by commissioning of nuclear components and devices.
About 60 employees of Framatome Controls s. r. o. in Bratislava are part of 14,000 Framatome´s employees family worldwide. Every day Framatome´s expertise helps its customers improve the safety and performance of their nuclear plants and achieve their economic and societal goals.
Junior Safety I&C Design Engineer
Your tasks will focus on:
- Elaboration of I&C functions and I&C system specifications based on clients requirements and international/national nuclear standards;
- Preparation of design concepts regarding the system architecture and behavior according to customer requirements and nuclear standards
- Specification of safety I&C functions based on the process engineering input using specific engineering tools and methods
- Development of application software for safety I&C systems
- Commissioning and maintenance of safety I&C systems installed on nuclear power plants worldwide
This position is also suitable for fresh graduate candidates, or someone with short professional experience.
- University degree in Automation Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Experience with design and implementation of Distributed or PLC-based control systems is an advantage
- Knowledge of programming languages Python or C++ is an advantage
- Fluent English mandatory, ability to communicate in an international business environment
- Ability to integrate and work within a team
- Ability to learn supported by a know-how transfer
- Motivation to proceed with complex tasks
- Analytical mind: ability to identify, describe and resolve the problems
- Technical rigorousness and focus on details
- Desire to be invested sustainably and to grow professionally
- Availability for short business trips
We offer:We will offer you exciting projects and a lot of opportunities for personal and professional growth. You will be part of a global and market-leading company's dynamic team. We will give you appreciation for your work and take care of your work-life balance.
We will offer you on the job training, language training allowance, socializing programs (teambuilding, Christmas party), referral employee program, bonus for new hire, meal vouchers - fully reimbursed by the company, free parking and occasional work from home.
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 1300 EUR gross/month*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.