Framatome Controls s. r. o. – a wholly-owned subsidiary of Framatome S.A.S. – is providing engineering services, system solutions, projects, software support and related services for nuclear power plants all over the world. The company focuses mainly on software and hardware designs for automation technology, electrical systems design and support activities by commissioning of nuclear components and devices.
About 60 employees of Framatome Controls s. r. o. in Bratislava are part of 14,000 Framatome´s employees family worldwide. Every day Framatome´s expertise helps its customers improve the safety and performance of their nuclear plants and achieve their economic and societal goals.
Junior Nuclear V&V/Test Engineer
In your role as Verification & Validation (V&V) Engineer Junior, you will be a member of the local V&V team as a part of an international V&V team. Our V&V section is in charge of verification and validation of software and hardware of safety automation systems used on nuclear power plant. Our role is to check the technical correctness, completeness and consistency of design deliverables according to regulations required for nuclear power plants worldwide.
As a V&V Engineer, you will have a project abroad assigned to you.
- In collaboration with an international small team, your missions will be participation on
- preparation of test procedures
- development of test automation software and automatic test scripts
- performance of test simulations (using software tools and simulators), test performance on Test Bay or during Commissioning Phase on the power plant
- analysis and presentation of test results (by written form)
- contribution to design reviews
This position is also suitable for fresh graduate candidates, or someone with short professional experience
- University degree in Technical Engineer (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physicist or Mechanical Engineering)
- Basic experience in Linux and usage of command line
- Basic experience with programming (e. g. C/C++, Python)
- Professional experience in the field of software testing, safety related system or any kind of simulation is an advantage
- Ability to communicate in English - mainly in written form
- Experience with elaboration of technical documents in English is an advantage
- Analytical mind: ability to identify, describe and resolve the problems as well as to report the results independently
- Ability to learn by yourself supported by a know-how transfer, curiosity
- Technical rigorousness and focus on details
- Desire to be invested sustainably and to grow professionally
- Willingness to travel (upon personal preferences)
We offer:We will offer you exciting projects and a lot of opportunities for personal and professional growth. You will be part of a global and market-leading company's dynamic team. We will give you appreciation for your work and take care of your work-life balance.
We will offer you on the job training, language training allowance, socializing programs (teambuilding, Christmas party), referral employee program, bonus for new hire, meal vouchers - fully reimbursed by the company, free parking and occasional work from home.
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 1400 EUR gross/month*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions. The above mentioned basic wage is defined for candidates with junior experiences.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.