Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Framatome Controls s. r. o. – a wholly-owned subsidiary of Framatome S.A.S. – is providing engineering services, system solutions, projects, software support and related services for nuclear power plants all over the world. The company focuses mainly on software and hardware designs for automation technology, electrical systems design and support activities by commissioning of nuclear components and devices.
About 60 employees of Framatome Controls s. r. o. in Bratislava are part of 14,000 Framatome´s employees family worldwide. Every day Framatome´s expertise helps its customers improve the safety and performance of their nuclear plants and achieve their economic and societal goals.
Design Engineer for Field Instrumentation
In your role as Design Engineer for Field Instrumentation, you will be under broad supervision responsible for developing service instruments for nuclear power plants.
Your tasks will be focus on:
- Designing of field sensors (e.g. Pressure, Flow, Level, Temperature) for existing plants and new construction projects, as well as its integration within the overall control technology concept.
- Preparing the design documentation according the internal, regulatory and customer requirements.
- Interdisciplinary cooperation with relevant specialized departments, in particular interface function with departments for mechanical engineering and manufacturing, quality inspection or procurement.
- Clarification and ensuring the consistency of all relevant interfaces within the plant (mechanical, electrical, process control technology).
- Communication with suppliers and technical documentation review
- Support for system installation and commissioning on site
- Preparation of technical parts of tender documents.
This position is also suitable for fresh graduate candidates, or someone with short professional experience.
- Please send us your CV and a motivation letter, in English.
- University degree in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering, specialized in Measurement, Nuclear engineering, Energetics.
- Knowledge of measurement principles (pressures, temperatures, level, speed, flow, vibrations...) and statistical methods.
- MS Office (especially Word, Excel, Visio) - very good
- Software for creating circuit diagrams - desirable
- English mandatory; French or German appreciated
- Willingness to travel
- Communication skills, Teamwork and high personal initiative
We offer:We will offer you exciting projects and a lot of opportunities for personal and professional growth. You will be part of a global and market-leading company's dynamic team. We will give you appreciation for your work and take care of your work-life balance.
We will offer you on the job training, language training allowance, socializing programs (teambuilding, Christmas party), referral employee program, bonus for new hire, meal vouchers - fully reimbursed by the company, free parking and occasional work from home.
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 1500 EUR gross/month* + benefits + travel allowances
* We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
, Framatome Controls s. r. o., Vajnorská 137, 831 04 Bratislava