Framatome Controls s. r. o. – a wholly-owned subsidiary of Framatome S.A.S. – is providing engineering services, system solutions, projects, software support and related services for nuclear power plants all over the world. The company focuses mainly on software and hardware designs for automation technology, electrical systems design and support activities by commissioning of nuclear components and devices.
About 60 employees of Framatome Controls s. r. o. in Bratislava are part of 14,000 Framatome´s employees family worldwide. Every day Framatome´s expertise helps its customers improve the safety and performance of their nuclear plants and achieve their economic and societal goals.
Project Planner for Safety System in Nuclear Power Plants
In collaboration with the project manager, your main missions will include the following:
- To elaborate with the technical coordinators and the project manager the planning for the whole project
- To bring planning expertise to ensure the completeness of the planning and all the technical tools needed (links, margin..).
- Periodically update the progress of project planning with various stakeholders.
- To participate in customer and supplier meetings.
- To analyze project and supplier schedules, anticipate deviations, predict the consequences of delays and propose actions to the project manager.
- To build project reporting based on planning data.
- Compile the workload for the different contributing entities and for S&OP exercises.
- Ensure the integrity of the planning base.
According the international nature of the project (Contributing entities: France, Germany, Russia, Finland), national and international travel is possible.
- Technical Engineer Master degree
- You have acquired a first successful experience in planning and managing project.
- Knowledge in the field of control-command would is an advantage
- Knowledge of the PIMAVERA tool is expected.
- A spirit of synthesis, rigor and discipline
- Good interpersonal skills
- A good ability to work in a team as independently
- Good adaptability, dynamism and a creative spirit
- A good analytical capacity, a strength of proposals
- Fluency in English is mandatory (reading, writing, speaking). German or Russian is an advantage.
We offer:We will offer you exciting projects and a lot of opportunities for personal and professional growth. You will be part of a global and market-leading company's dynamic team. We will give you appreciation for your work and take care of your work-life balance.
We will offer you on the job training, language training allowance, socializing programs (teambuilding, Christmas party), referral employee program, bonus for new hire, meal vouchers - fully reimbursed by the company, free parking and occasional work from home.
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 1600 EUR gross/month*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.