Framatome Controls s. r. o. – a wholly-owned subsidiary of Framatome S.A.S. – is providing engineering services, system solutions, projects, software support and related services for nuclear power plants all over the world. The company focuses mainly on software and hardware designs for automation technology, electrical systems design and support activities by commissioning of nuclear components and devices.
About 60 employees of Framatome Controls s. r. o. in Bratislava are part of 14,000 Framatome´s employees family worldwide. Every day Framatome´s expertise helps its customers improve the safety and performance of their nuclear plants and achieve their economic and societal goals.
Design Engineer - Excore Neutron Instrumentation
- Designing of nuclear measurement technology for existing plants and new construction projects, as well as their integration within the overall control technology concept
- Interdisciplinary cooperation with relevant specialist departments, in particular interface function with neighboring departments for mechanical engineering and TXS control cabinet configuration
- System Engineering incl. Requirements Management with the help of the Cradle and PLM software
- Create engineering drawings in AutoDesk Software as the basis for subcontractor procurement, assembly instructions and system documentation
- Creation of electrical specifications (hardware typicals, circuit diagrams, terminal assignment, etc.)
- Regular service operations in the after-sales business of current equipment, e.g. - Implementation of WKPs, troubleshooting, component replacement in NPP on site.
- Costing as a basis for offers in the after-sales business
- Design and construction of test equipment for Excore instrumentation, e.g. Labview computer with control of signal generators and IO modules
- Clarification and ensuring the consistency of all relevant interfaces within the plant (mechanical, electrical, process control technology)
- Working in the test field at the functional test of the system
- Testing of the measuring chain in the radiochemical laboratory
- Preparation of tender documents and subcontractor documentation review
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering - Mechatronics specialization, Physics - Nuclear specialization or Electronics, Electrical Engineering (or equivalent work experience)
- 2 years minimum of professional experience in Mechatronics
- Project experience
- English Business fluent mandatory; German speaking appreciated
- Willingness to travel between 20% to 50% of time abroad (Germany and sometimes France) + first months full time in Germany
- MS Office (especially MS Word and MS Excel) - very good
- CAD software (e.g., AutoCAD, Inventor, CATIA) - very good
- Cradle - good
- Software for creating circuit diagrams - is an advantage
- Labview - is an advantage
- Programming languages - is an advantage
- Communication skills, teamwork and high personal initiative
- Expertise from neutron flux measuring technology, automation technology, signal processing (required)
- Knowledge of the mechanical and electrical structure of Excore Detector Assemblies
- Broad knowledge of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and measurement technology in industrial environments
- Experience in R & D and customer projects (is an advantage)
- Experience in the handling of supplier orders (is an advantage)
- First practical experience in test field and on equipment, in particular for functional tests and maintenance (is an advantage)
We offer:We will offer you exciting projects and a lot of opportunities for personal and professional growth. You will be part of a global and market-leading company's dynamic team. We will give you appreciation for your work and take care of your work-life balance.
We will offer you on the job training, language training allowance, socializing programs (teambuilding, Christmas party), referral employee program, bonus for new hire, meal vouchers - fully reimbursed by the company, free parking and occasional work from home.
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 1,500 EUR gross/month* + benefits + travel allowances
* We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions. The above mentioned basic wage is defined for candidates with junior experiences.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.