Framatome Controls s. r. o. – a wholly-owned subsidiary of Framatome S.A.S. – is providing engineering services, system solutions, projects, software support and related services for nuclear power plants all over the world. The company focuses mainly on software and hardware designs for automation technology, electrical systems design and support activities by commissioning of nuclear components and devices.
About 60 employees of Framatome Controls s. r. o. in Bratislava are part of 14,000 Framatome´s employees family worldwide. Every day Framatome´s expertise helps its customers improve the safety and performance of their nuclear plants and achieve their economic and societal goals.
Project Manager for Safety Automation Systems in Nuclear Power Plants
- To implement and develop Slovakia Framatome Project Competence Center (length continuous monitoring of our International I&C projects)
- To ensure Planning, Management and Coordination of projects
- To ensure KPI at different levels and communicate the outcomes to company management and Project Competence Center of Framatome
- To establish monthly reporting to follow Controls performances
- To introduce monthly communication with customer
- To resolve problems, anticipate risks and propose improvement measures
- To develop Operational Excellence Program as well as Continuous Improvement Program of Framatome
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the area of project management in industrial sectors
- Master's degree in engineering with an eventual specialization in project planning / management
- The PMP certification (Project Management Professional) is a real advantage
- Ability to organize, lead and support
- English speaking mandatory; German or French speaking appreciated
- Strong communication skills with different interfaces in intern and extern
- Availability for short business trips
We offer:We will offer you exciting projects and a lot of opportunities for personal and professional growth. You will be part of a global and market-leading company's dynamic team. We will give you appreciation for your work and take care of your work-life balance.
We will offer you on the job training, language training allowance, socializing programs (teambuilding, Christmas party), referral employee program, bonus for new hire, meal vouchers - fully reimbursed by the company, free parking and occasional work from home.
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2200 EUR gross/month*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.