Neváhajte a pošlite životopis! O prácu sa uchádzajú aj kandidáti, ktorí nespĺňajú úplne všetky požiadavky.
Framatome Controls s. r. o. – a wholly-owned subsidiary of Framatome S.A.S. – is providing engineering services, system solutions, projects, software support and related services for nuclear power plants all over the world. The company focuses mainly on software and hardware designs for automation technology, electrical systems design and support activities by commissioning of nuclear components and devices.
About 60 employees of Framatome Controls s. r. o. in Bratislava are part of 14,000 Framatome´s employees family worldwide. Every day Framatome´s expertise helps its customers improve the safety and performance of their nuclear plants and achieve their economic and societal goals.
Quality Health Environment Engineer
- Implement the Framatome policies and tools concerning safety and operational excellence
- Demonstrate the conformance of the IMS in external audits (certification, customer, authorities)
- Support the operational teams concerning quality and safety aspects
- Set up the reporting concerning the efficiency of the IMS
- Ensure independent nuclear safety oversight and deployment of nuclear safety culture within culture
- 3 years of professional experience in Quality management system
- University degree in Quality, Risk Prevention or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of quality, knowledge of standards ISO 5001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001
- Strong skills in results oriented
- Internal and external customer centricity
- Ability to communicate with different interfaces (managers, operators, customers, suppliers, auditors)
- English speaking mandatory and German speaking appreciated
- High engagement, high capability, efficiency, creativity, resilience approach and availability for short business trips
You have a strong customer service and quality orientation with the ability to work independently as well as part of a international team in an effective manner.
We’re looking forward to receiving your application.
We offer:We will offer you exciting projects and a lot of opportunities for personal and professional growth. You will be part of a global and market-leading company's dynamic team. We will give you appreciation for your work and take care of your work-life balance.
We will offer you on the job training, language training allowance, socializing programs (teambuilding, Christmas party), referral employee program, bonus for new hire, meal vouchers - fully reimbursed by the company, free parking and occasional work from home.
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 1800 EUR gross/month*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions. Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.