Neváhajte a pošlite životopis! O prácu sa uchádzajú aj kandidáti, ktorí nespĺňajú úplne všetky požiadavky.
Framatome Controls s. r. o. – a subsidiary of Framatome GmbH and FRAMATOME S.A.S. – is providing engineering services, system solutions, projects, software support and related services for nuclear power plants all over the world. The company focuses mainly on software and hardware designs for automation technology, electrical systems design and support activities by commissioning of nuclear components and devices.
About 60 employees of Framatome Controls s. r. o. in Bratislava are part of 14,000 Framatome´s employees family worldwide. Every day Framatome´s expertise helps its customers improve the safety and performance of their nuclear plants and achieve their economic and societal goals.
SW Design Engineer for Safety Automation Systems in Nuclear Power Plants
Your tasks will focus on:
- Requirements engineering of safety relevant software
- Designing and development of applications and software projects
- Implementation and deployment of application software in test field or on site
- Maintaining of software systems on our sites worldwide
- Preparation of design documentation according to nuclear standards
- University degree in Electrical Automation Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Professional experience in software development and design
- Advanced skills in software development specifically UNIX/Linux
- Excellent knowledge of Instrumentation & Control Systems
- Experience with safety related system is an advantage
- Fluent business English
You have an excellent technical understanding of software systems and ability communicate in a international business environment.
We offer:We will offer you exciting projects and a lot of opportunities for personal and professional growth. You will be part of a global and market-leading company's dynamic team. We will give you appreciation for your work and take care of your work-life balance.
We will offer you on the job training, language training allowance, socializing programs (teambuilding, Christmas party), referral employee program, bonus for new hire, meal vouchers - fully reimbursed by the company, free parking and occasional work from home.
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 1,300 EUR gross/month*
* We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions. The above mentioned basic wage is defined for candidates with junior experiences.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.