Senior Salesforce Developer
Place of workKošice
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
2 500 € + variable component
(base salary depends on seniority, experiences and qualification of the candidate)
Project and customer
Salesforce platform is one of the fastest growing areas in current IT enterprise products segments. Join us and work with us on one of the best CRM platforms in the world. Your work will help customer to increase efficiency and transform their business.
Our prominent customer, a German utilities company, is a leader in utilities area. Through its various subsidiaries, it supplies electricity and gas to millions of customers, principally in Europe. Our team covers projects for this customer throughout their whole life cycle. From project design, communication with the customer, to the development and subsequent support of the project. The goal is to provide customers with innovative solutions regarding to optimization of processes in their business.
We are searching for experienced Salesforce Developer/Consultant able to discuss and implement customer requirements in agile way of working.
The role includes:
- analysis of requirements and providing the solution by understanding client's business
- working as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions helping to create a solution to meet client's business needs
- being able to suggest client the proper approach for a specific requirement based on experience with module CPQ, FSL, Salesforce- SAP integration is more preferred
- implementation of customer requirements including prototyping, configuring and customizing Salesforce module CPQ, FSL, integration with SAP and another platform if required
- proactively raising improvement for current Salesforce system
- leading a group of 4 people to deliver scope for requirement, design, implementation and test
What do we expect?
- you have Salesforce development experience
- you have experience within Service and Sales Salesforce modules
- you are familiar with Salesforce Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and Community Cloud
- you have been working either in Scrum or Waterfall environment
- CPQ, FSL App knowledge is required
- you speak English fluently
What can you expect?
- you will contribute on innovations in the field of e-Mobility, since electric vehicles are gaining massive momentum recently and all major automotive companies are drawing their focus there
- we will provide you the possibility of further certifications in Salesforce area
- Unlimited home office
- Flexible working hours
- Family culture
- Language course
- Hard and soft skills trainings, conferences
- Bring your own device possibility
- Multisport card
- Teambuilding and sport activities
- Generous financial benefit system
Fpt Slovakia s.r.o.Juliána Greifová
Južná trieda 6
Odpovedať Späť do zoznamu pozícií