Cloud EngineerPlace of work
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
2 000 € + variable component
(base salary depends on seniority, experiences and qualification of the candidate)
Our customer is the leader in low-code application development. R&
D develops the customers Platform, a highly scalable platform that allows large companies to easily build complex applications by simplifying the software development process. Customers product can be installed on the customer datacentre, but they also have a Platform-as-a-Service offer in the cloud.
We are looking for senior developers with experience in designing, developing and maintaining high load cloud services. These profiles should extend our existing teams and be able to work on our AWS services. We need people that bring the full devops mindset into table, ensuring that services are designed for easy deployment and troubleshooting. These developers should be able to create a full cloud service from scratch.
As a Cloud Developer in the customers R&
D group, you'll be a member of a development team, highly focused on delivering a product with great reliability, robustness, and performance. You'll work closely with the development teams of other product areas, and with the Operations teams supporting our customers. Your work includes:
• Work with server and serverless technologies in the cloud
• Collaborate on designing technical solutions
• Apply CI/CD and DevOps techniques
• Follow Agile/Scrum methodologies
• Collaborate on team's growth through peer coding, code review and knowledge transfer.
• AWS or Azure experience, Containers, scripting languages and IaC (CloudFormation, Terraform, Chef), basic network concepts
• More than 3 years of development experience
• Passion to analyze and design the solution for technical problems
• Knowledge of software engineering principles, algorithms and data structures.
• Experience in AWS development and integration
• Coding skills in one or more of these technologies: Python, C#, or similar
• Knowledge of continuous delivery and testing.
• Transparency and great accountability
• Knowledge of product development best practices
• Experience in solving and troubleshooting technical problems
• Passion and commitment to developing an amazing product
Fpt Slovakia s.r.o.
Južná trieda 6