Java Developer for Document Management System (Ref. No.: 381-32522256)Place of work
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
1500 € + variable component
(base salary depends on seniority, experiences and qualification of the candidate)
As a DMS developer you will be closely involved in the implementation of web pages for our customers in the area of document management. Analyse, design &
develop solutions based on Java &
Tapestry. You will be also responsible for providing software configuration and customization, including workflow administration, data imports, integration, custom scripting and third-party software integration.
- Analyse, design &
- Configuration / Customization / Development of requirements based on the identified stories / tasks.
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of the processes, standards, policies, working methods, and tools.
- Develop and document design, solution and architecture.
- Maintain, manage, review and improve existing solutions, together with testing and bug fixing.
- Cooperate and coordinate with architects, consultants and other senior colleagues to determine functionalities.
- Design and develop technical solutions to complex business needs / problems or for enterprise projects.
- Design and develop proof of concepts, use cases as well as data analysis solutions.
- Mentor, teach, train and support junior colleagues.
- Follow all procedures and processes.
- Other duties as assigned by responsible manager or team lead.
Java - intermediate
HTML - intermediate
CSS - advantage
Apache Tapestry framework experience - advantage
English - advanced
German - advanced
Quick understanding, goal-oriented working style and team-oriented attitude
Communication skills and flexibility
Ability to work under pressure
Proactivity and independence
Fpt Slovakia s.r.o.
Južná trieda 6